Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

installed Bisi header and its too short

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

installed Bisi header and its too short

So I finally installed my Bisimoto header and it was a b*tch. Now I have to make a test pipe cat combo to make up the the 34" to my cat back exhaust.
    So I am wondering if anyone else had or having this problem.

it is not a problem. it is just a header as explained.
    it is either you have a cat or a test pipe.
    MadLab Racing
    Southern Maryland

Comment

That's to be expected, the bisi header is not a complete "bolt-on".

Any good shop can make the flange needed to get it working.
      My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Originally posted by axmarque View Post
        So I finally installed my Bisimoto header and it was a b*tch. Now I have to make a test pipe cat combo to make up the the 34" to my cat back exhaust.
        So I am wondering if anyone else had or having this problem.
        This was expected with this header. It is not a bolt on header, like mentioned. You can look on ebay for the vibrant flange and gasket.

'90 Accord EX(project)
        '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
        '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

what would be needed to make the bisi header install flawless?

Members' Ride Thread :http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...82#post2939682
          My CB7 Tribute Vid..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWFstSzLH8
          Track ready EK..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoYKsoL0i7M

Comment

So it costs like $800 and it doesn't even bolt up? The fuck?

Comment

Originally posted by Phate View Post
              So it costs like $800 and it doesn't even bolt up? The fuck?

You buy a custom header and don't expect to have to make modifications and customizations? The fuck?

I guess anyone that ever had to cut a hole to install a CAI should cuss out the manufacturer and complain.
              Originally posted by sweet91accord
              if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                You buy a custom header and don't expect to have to make modifications and customizations? The fuck?

I guess anyone that ever had to cut a hole to install a CAI should cuss out the manufacturer and complain.
                Its an $800 header designed for the accord. The least they could fucking do is make it fit an accord, especially if its custom. That and weld them together properly.
                Last edited by Phate; 02-27-2011, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phate View Post
                  Its an $800 header designed for the accord. The least they could fucking do is make it fit an accord. That and weld them together properly.
                  That just shows what a f'ing noob to this sport you are.
                  Last edited by 2point6; 02-27-2011, 11:26 PM.

Comment

it's made to fit an F22. You are assuming that no other cars ever have f22's in them. This "lack of completion" allows the buyer to install what they want or leave room for making adjustments on an F swapped make/model other than an accord.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Originally posted by wherm View Post
                      it's made to fit an F22. You are assuming that no other cars ever have f22's in them. This "lack of completion" allows the buyer to install what they want or leave room for making adjustments on an F swapped make/model other than an accord.
                      You forgot to say the "f word" when you posted...

Comment

Originally posted by 2point6 View Post
                        I don't cuss on forums lol.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Originally posted by wherm View Post
                          I don't cuss on forums lol.

Comment

It's not a direct bolt on. You have to get a downpipe for it as well from what I've seen. If it was direct bolt on it wouldn't be as beautifully engineered and put out the numbers it does now would it? That's just my 2 cents on it. Leave the f word out of this. Nobody wants to hear my real name all the time and I don't like people saying it if they're not talking about me.

The Blue Bomber

Comment

Originally posted by 2point6 View Post
                              lemme say it!........THE FUCK?

But anywayz:
                              I'm actually glad that, that was the outcome, i believe it allows people to experiment on their own. As well as also it leaves room in the bay like come on. When people want to get more serious about their build and they wish they had room, or for the type of people that like " i live in a damn hot place, but i can i still make 30hp from a header AND KEEP MY A/C YAY!" so...the fuck? yeeaaa riiiight, i luv bisi
                              Last edited by jamaicancb3; 02-28-2011, 12:03 AM.
                              '91 Concord Metallic Blue. Status: under construction

Comment

Working...
                              X