No announcement yet.

DunKrS : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Updates! Tinted Windows, 90-91 Fogs, and I raised it back up because bottoming and scraping got old! =S Also just bought a 91 LX 4dr auto! Cleaner than my car but has 242,XXX on it but still runs perfect! PhatDonut's car in the back ;P

Comment

nice fogs bro

your car looks great with them on

CALI LIFE STYLE
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

Originally posted by HATCHing View Post
        Looking better... now lower it a bit more.
        Agreed!

What color is that...almost looks purple!

Comment

408cb7 and I have almost the same exact car, it's R74-P Mulberry Red Pearl =P Thanks again for the sweet deal 408cb7! I got them in and finally got them both working, for some reason the passenger side didn't work so I went and got new bulbs, work fine now =P

I seriously need to do my front brakes, rotors shake feel like their going to shake the car apart at any speed over 50... It's so easy to put off when I rarely make trips out of town

Comment

Also bought new cap, rotor, plug wires, and o2 sensor, from rockauto about a month ago and got 31.16 mpg last fill up, which is more than double what my 73 Dodge powerwagon gets

Comment

Nothing new to report really except I got some CL front hubs and I'm finally going to get my ridiculously warped front rotors replaced soon!!! My friend Mitch got to taking some pictures ;P

Comment

Tell ur buddy to lower his 89

Comment

He wants to, he's got 17's and low pro's and it sits just a hair lower than stock, but he likes being able to haul ass around town (Bumpy roads) and not scrape his car up, for now anyway. It's an 88 =P

Comment

New Stuff, Junkyard trip!

Legend Sedan Lip! Vigor Sway Bars! 91 Arm rest IN MY COLOR! Gray Floor Mats (better shape than mine! Wet in picture, was raining today in portland and the mats were used to cover up the tools, they're not stained up though)

Little Brother feels pretty confident he can fix the plastic with fiberglass but worse comes to worst I could just wrap the metal with some foam and fabric.

Can't wait to get it all on and take some pics!

Comment

Hurry up and take pics with the sedan lip on!! I have the same one from the junkyard and wanna see how it looks!
                      1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                      For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Found some pics from when I removed my interior to clean it, It was sooo bad, my car has been so much more pleasant to be in since I cleaned all this mess up. These pics are almost a year old now

I tore out the seats front and back, center console around shifter, e-Brake bezel, and carpet.

Moss growing on seat belts FTL...

Hung the carpet on the fence, and sprayed it out nice and thorough like for a good 30 minutes. It looked like I was rinsing my carpet with Coca-Cola™... Puke.... The carpet looks a lot better, but I'm still gonna take it to the carwash and use the shampooer on it. The back seat didn't even look very dirty and the water coming out of it was anything but clean as well.

Can't wait to get it all back in and have a clean dust free car!

Comment

Again with the old pics!

Got the interior all back in, cleaned all the dust out, washed and rinsed everything! So nice to have it all back in and clean, my "cup holder" (if you can even call it that) even works again, all the pop got rinsed out ;P

Comment

Excellent work! I love to see someone go all out on the interior and clean it up. When I did my interior swap, I completely cleaned every single part inside the car, and what was going into the car.

I really like those '00 wheels on your car. First one I can recall seeing with a set of those. Good, clean looking car. I like what you're doing with it.

Comment

So, I went to the pick and pulls in portland again this friday, didn't find much in sherwood or south portland, but It was 50% off this weekend and I found a 92 prelude with H&R sport springs, $53 for all four. Figured I'd see if they'd fit and if they don't I can just put my stocks back on and sell the springs later.

Got my Legend Sedan Lip installed and my friend gave me some yellow caps off his 88 prelude So I got those all on and then gave the old girl a good wash

Gonna go take some pics of how awful the prelude springs look on a CB, wouldn't recommend anyone trying it, totally wrong for an accord.

Comment

Nice sedan bro! I like that color and looks good on the OEM accord wheels you were rockin! Holy glare on those HID's tho

8 Accords so far:
                                '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                                '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                                (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Working...
                                X