• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gran Turismo 5 - Nov. 2/1010

Heres the trailer

FINALLY coming out.....complete with the fucking stig

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME!!! when i heard the news it made my day counting down ill be reserving it even though i dont have to!!! gran turismo 5 ftmfw!!!

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
    I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Nov 2, 2010... that means what, October 23rd, 2012?

Comment

Probably Dec.13th 2012.....then they wont have to even release it.....with the world being over and all

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

I have had this on reserve since i bought my PS3...more then 2 yrs ago..lol

Comment

Originally posted by kantkillkeenan View Post
            I have had this on reserve since i bought my PS3...more then 2 yrs ago..lol
            i know lol, i reserved when i thought iwas coming out last november i think. then they said march, now its this november. this is the whole reason i got my PS3

Comment

That poor evo 10. The only car that got wrecked in that whole movie lol.

Comment

ive always liked the graphics for the GT series but the gameplay is awful. i hope they made it better

no
                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

I JUST came back from RESERVING MY COLLECTORS EDITION MUDDAASUCKASSS!!! its 100$ so a reservation fee of 10$ go get yours before its too late!! and according to PS this is the first OFFICIAL US release date..none of the previous dates were set in solid but ball parks.

ALL I CAN SAY IS JDM SON!!

And it will consist of:

Exclusive limited edition 1:43 scale diecast 2009 Nissan GT-R Spec V with custom Gran Turismo livery designed by Polyphony Digital, produced by well-known collectible car maker Kyosho.
                  In-depth 300-page car-lover’s guide written by the experts at Polyphony Digital, covering everything from the history of the modern automobile to driving techniques and game reference material.
                  Custom etched Gran Turismo key chain.
                  Voucher for five exclusive high-end cars with custom Gran Turismo livery and performance upgrades.
                  Numbered certificate of authenticity.
                  Custom premium collector’s packaging.
                  Last edited by Clean-CB7; 06-19-2010, 01:11 PM.

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                  I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

where did u preorder

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
                      where did u preorder
                      i didnt pre order i reserved go to game stop and tell them u want to reserve it and you want the collectors edition

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
                        i didnt pre order i reserved go to game stop and tell them u want to reserve it and you want the collectors edition
                        ok will do. and it only cost 10 for the reservation?

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
                          ok will do. and it only cost 10 for the reservation?
                          yes sir, ill catch you on laguna seca man

Comment

lol @ being jdm for getting the collectors edition! i want it mann too bad i originally got my ps3 WAYY back for this sole game..too bad i've sold it last year..always planned on getting another one when the date was set...i'll wait until it's a lil closer to nov. before i get another one..you know how they like to change dates for 5 years...lol!

Lou's Build Thread!
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
                            "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

i reserved this and cod black ops 2 sick a$$ games
                              WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Working...
                              X