Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear FFC ext. top hats?

Hey

Anyone know if the 95-98 Odyssey extended rear top hats will work with our ride?

https://fatfourcustoms.com/shop/exte...r-shock-mount/

Cheddas Auto makes rear mounts for CBs. I don't know about how covid has affected business, or if their parts are all made to order, or what though, because I ordered some shifter bushings from them on the 7th and still haven't received them.

https://www.cheddasauto.com/apps/web...s/show/6960924

Accord Aero-R

Comment

thanks. guess I'll mix & match front & rear.

Comment

Good luck with Cheddas for now. A buddy of mine ordered the extended rear top hats and got a refund after about 2 months. I ordered the cowl tie downs and after about 3 months I got a refund. I'm not sure what is going on with Jordain, but apparently he really doesn't want our money right now from what it seems.
        MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Ya, i had that same problem with FFC.

Sooooooo... .anyone have any extended top hats for sale :P

Comment

You can make your own, not as pretty as billet aluminum. Take 2-3 sets of OEM top hats and cut the center section out and weld 1-2 extra sets into an original set that was just cut. This will extended up the rear top hat, making your own.
            MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

I couldn’t find ANY when I was recently looking for them, I looked and called around everywhere

Comment

I just DM'd CheddasAuto on Instagram (can't believe I actually signed up for social media, but some parts companies are just easier to deal with that way). I immediately got a reply back that they're still filling orders, and typically run 3-5 weeks to ship.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by Rilas View Post
                  You can make your own, not as pretty as billet aluminum. Take 2-3 sets of OEM top hats and cut the center section out and weld 1-2 extra sets into an original set that was just cut. This will extended up the rear top hat, making your own.
                  That is awesome. Do you have any pictures of what it would look like?
                  I might try to do this.
                  Keep Pushing..

Comment

Working...
                  X