Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Where has everyone gone to?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True. But for the moment it's an effective band aid.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      There's a Google Chrome browser add-on that will let you view the Photobucket images, supposedly. I have it, but haven't tested it yet.
      Is there a thread about it or do you have a link?

Comment

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...flicjjgj?hl=en

Comment

A lot of the parts are obsolete but you vcan get parts it's just knowing the right people.

You can still get BNIB parts for Civics and Integras hell even the S2K is reaching that point in it's parts span.

But because the Civics and Integras are still popular over the CB chassis that's what sells the most.

When I got into a front end collision with my old sedan I was able to track down a BNIB front core support and it was one of five left in the entire country at a warehouse in So Cal.

I worked at a local dealer as a parts guy and thru them they have afhkparts.com a simple small storefront in person but between the two guys that work there they cater to a lot of the Civic and Integra crowd, and I saw them just be able to get some parts you thought were discontinued, they even had BNIB JDM Civic headlamps for the 92-95 Chassis
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I wish I had the attic space for some of the more rare CB goodies I come across at pick a parts. There's like 5 lkq pap's within reasonable driving distance from my work here in SoCal. There was a Phoenix red DX coupe out at the air base pap I got the door black flippy coupe locks out of it not too long ago. Complete interior in it too. Black cloth coupe seats etc. All good stuff to stash away. I saw red and clear tails in a 4 door not too long ago also. Aftermarket but still desirable for some. Saw a brown leather EX 4 door just the other week. I finally got my gray EX speaker pods last Friday lol. Out of a black EX coupe no less lol. Also the little Bose tags on the SE door speaker covers are hard to come by. I got one good one so far.
            I don't have plans to get rid of my CB. Not till I'm done collecting or if I find a Solaris silver SE. I'm definitely more of a CB coupe guy but that's the ultimate 4 door CB build for me.
            5 studded & leather clad - Praise The Lowered

~Mark~

Comment

Originally posted by NH-503P-3 View Post
              I wish I had the attic space for some of the more rare CB goodies I come across at pick a parts. There's like 5 lkq pap's within reasonable driving distance from my work here in SoCal. There was a Phoenix red DX coupe out at the air base pap I got the door black flippy coupe locks out of it not too long ago. Complete interior in it too. Black cloth coupe seats etc. All good stuff to stash away. I saw red and clear tails in a 4 door not too long ago also. Aftermarket but still desirable for some. Saw a brown leather EX 4 door just the other week. I finally got my gray EX speaker pods last Friday lol. Out of a black EX coupe no less lol. Also the little Bose tags on the SE door speaker covers are hard to come by. I got one good one so far.
              I don't have plans to get rid of my CB. Not till I'm done collecting or if I find a Solaris silver SE. I'm definitely more of a CB coupe guy but that's the ultimate 4 door CB build for me.
              Dang, all those parts at a pick a part here in SoCal?!? I need to hit the junkyard with you sometime, I can't find anything worthwhile when I go

Comment

lol, I'm in Eastern Canada. Cars and parts are so rare I have to spend $$ to have you guys ship them to me :P

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                  lol, I'm in Eastern Canada. Cars and parts are so rare I have to spend $$ to have you guys ship them to me :P
                  Just ask and you shall receive! Just don't ask for body panel, they are a pain in the ass to ship.

Here in Nampa, Boise, Caldwell area of Idaho, by the time a CB hits the pick a part, they are pretty much long gone and have been stripped of literally everything... it seriously sucks.
                  Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

These days with hundreds of CB & CD accords being sent to pap's. you can really score when you check em all. Especially under these cars. Check for camber kits and sway bars. Exhaust kits etc. 90-97 accords have allot of interchangeable parts so check em all. The 97-99 Acura CL coupes also. I'll bet the CL dark gray carpet fits in a CB coupe. I might try that.

~Mark~

Comment

I'm gonna try and find some spacers and a CD rear lip. I'm just hoping I can. I finally made a pap account so here's hoping I can put my free entry to good use lol

Comment

Wheel spacers? I saw some on a CB at Milliken pap in Ontario. The CD rear lip will be easy. Another hard one to get is og CB floor mats. Especially the front driver side. The pap garage is a big help. I need a prelude si to roll one of them so I can snag the manual trans and the p13 ecu. Those parts go very fast though. There's a prelude in the Colton pap with a decent looking complete JDM h22 in it. But it's got an h23 tranny attached.

~Mark~

Comment

Prelude parts sound pretty volatile. Now I know what to stay away from haha.
                          Hmm ontario pap is like a half hour drive from me, I wonder how much they would charge for them. But I usually go to Riverside and I'm curious as to what I can find there

Comment

Well, I crashed my cb9 wagon in 2015. I got a 95 civic coupe and swapped the motor in that. H23vtec power baby yeah lol.

Now I must ask you Accord owners here to come to the dark side of the force and buy a civic. Lol just kidding I miss my old cb9 so many memories in that thing. Guess it had to go tho *sniffle*.
                            “Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.”
                            ― Jeremy Clarkson

Very first tear down and rebuild. vvv
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193755"]http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193755"]http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193755

Current Build, F23 block F22b dohc head:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203144

Comment

Originally posted by blind_peach View Post
                              Prelude parts sound pretty volatile. Now I know what to stay away from haha.
                              Hmm ontario pap is like a half hour drive from me, I wonder how much they would charge for them. But I usually go to Riverside and I'm curious as to what I can find there
                              They are not volatile, just highly sought after. It's the performance parts for the Honda stuff of this era. LSD, short geared transmissions, H22A1/4, front control arms and knuckles, seats, gauge cluster, some small things just for our CB7's alone. Just good luck actually finding a Prelude with much of any of it left in it.
                              MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

It is good that you are writing about it, because I would use those old parts. The mechanic has never mentioned anything about this.
                                Last edited by bluemichael; 09-17-2017, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X