So Hows PSN? PS3 Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
    the way i see it as they hacked psn to make a point to not to fuck with fellow hackers...also they did it for the psn users...admit it there was so many problems with psn..weather it was lagg or just getting signed out randomly among more that i dont kno about..but the hackers forced them to fully rebuild there network ground up..so there gonna make it better than befor because they have to unless they want to get hacked again..i cant wait to be able to play again but im not gonna strss over it like some of the people out there haveing a melt down......OMG OMG I CANT SIGN IN WHATS GOING ON......man i really need to get a girl friend......or better yet laid....lmao
    I have been laughin non stop over at the playstation website while reading all the kids crying abd demanding stuff because psn is down, and other say go outside it is actually safe to leave the house despite what others say about the outdoors being toxic

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
    http://blog.games.yahoo.com/blog/631...network-attack

they say the only reason the hackers were able to get in was because of a program made so ps3 and xbox players could play against each other. the programs (which i dont remember wtf its called) apparently is easily hacked into. and since ps3 isnt super secure....yeaaaaa. ill get my ps3 next month still. ill wait it out
    wait such a program exists? hmmm new info to me right there haha

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
    1992 Accord EX Coupe
    My FS Thread
    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

yea i found out about it yesterday from a friend actually. when i see him again ill ask what it was

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

I still don't really see the whole "it's Sonys fault" part.

Hackers can get into anysite.
        Hell, an 18yo New Zealand kid got into the FBI "secure" section.
        All charges were dropped and Hes now employed by a company to stop people like him.

What makes me laugh is the people who are saying "Fuck you Sony, You just lost me 20K on my credit card"

Oh sure you got a 20K credit card, but you don't know how to ring a bank.
        Bet its your Mums card with a 2K limit.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

I got no problems with the PSN, maybe because i play leisurely and not like some nerd who doesnt get pussy. These guys who hacked the system is who people should be angry at. They should realize that hacking the system might be great for them to develop there own applications or whatever but thats just a wide open invitation for piracy. Remember what happened to dreamcast. These guys gotta protect their best interest as well as the average user. Not the NERDS who wanna use there system for some NERD shit.

In the end, Sony should hire these guys into help developing an Operatiing system that works for everyone that includes non piracy and privacy safety. for all 70 million users, damn thats alot. Oh yeh make sure you guys switch up ur credit cards if you havent already, i might use visa gift cards from now on, Fuck it.
          FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
          Pm meX
          I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
          H22A Swap
          I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

This all started because of Sony, If we all remember they use to have a feature called "OtherOS" when hackers got into this and started using Linux to unlock the PS3's more advance features Sony decided to take it away with updates.

Now that really pissed off the hackers that they actually made it a goal to hack the PS3 to the fullest, with the Sony update they had a flaw in their firmware which was exploited and Sony's keys for the PS3 and the PSP was in the PS3 which the hackers found to make custom firmware which means you can run your very own homebrew.

Then comes the hacker "geohot" who was the first to hack the Iphone made a custom firmware where people could install it within a matter of minutes to run homebrew, even though geohot is against pirating he made it so people cannot use his cfw for pirating unless you modified his cfw. Sony then came and sued geohot for hacking the PS3 and now he can't touch any of Sony's products. Which in turn made a group of hackers called Anonymous to do cyber attacks to Sony and boycotting their stores, and recently this unknown hacker took down the PSN for unknown reasons as of right now.

So.....if you look at the big picture Sony kinda started it..

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
            1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
            1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
            2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
              the last one i bought was the new gen that was sopposed to stop giving red rings after long gameplay...and yes thats if u buy the 1 year card..but i keep buying 3m onths at a time so it added up.
              how long ago? the new slim ones or the ones before that? and also thats what happens with that.
              COUPE K24

Comment

it brings this to mind

people have nothing better to do than cause the world grievence, everyday that the ps is down i have to resort to watching the lame shit on tv rather than netflix that i use everyday for entertainment. fuck thieves, fuck hackers.
                <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                  people have nothing better to do than cause the world grievence, everyday that the ps is down i have to resort to watching the lame shit on tv rather than netflix that i use everyday for entertainment. fuck thieves, fuck hackers.
                  X2

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
                    This all started because of Sony, If we all remember they use to have a feature called "OtherOS" when hackers got into this and started using Linux to unlock the PS3's more advance features Sony decided to take it away with updates.

So.....if you look at the big picture Sony kinda started it..
                    Sony started it?
                    Why, because they wanted the PS3 to be used for what it was designed?
                    Or because hackers started messing around BEFORE "Other OS" Was taken away?

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by WiggneedsJDM View Post
                      Because wherever you bring up PS3, Xbox will appear.
                      Just Like wherever you bring up JDM, Idiots will appear.

hence me.
                      so are you the guying bringing up "jdm" or the idiot?

and deev, its because of fanboys. try talking about the iphone without someone bringing up any random android device... and vice versa.

sorry to the users, but the network was free right? guess youre getting what youve been paying for then?

i personally think its hilarious that sony fucked with a hacker and now theyre getting it back.

Comment

Sony fucked with the hacker. not us users...
                        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

lol ps3 users are mad that sony sucks

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang View Post
                            so are you the guying bringing up "jdm" or the idiot?.
                            I brought up both, and according algebra; Their not equall unless i multiply them by honda then cross multiply the fractons which makes me nither JDM or Idiot. Therefore I am still "Wigg" in need of "JDM" which is now equal to idiot if its divided by honda.

But Lemmie Keep this on topic......

Sony messed with a hacker, and now reckless hackers have ruined it for all the psn players out there. The moral of all this? I dont know, but i do believe that if sony would make people pay to play they might find out if hackers are willing to spend a little money or switch to rippin off ATM's. I know it sucks but because of this, Im definatly removing my CC info from xbox live just in case bill gates decides hes gonna puff up his chest over some bored hacker......

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
                              Sony started it?
                              Why, because they wanted the PS3 to be used for what it was designed?
                              Or because hackers started messing around BEFORE "Other OS" Was taken away?
                              Sony said that they'd never remove OtherOS but they did and with doing so Sony made it easier for the hackers to find the keys of the PS3 if Sony had never removed it, it would still be unhackable and none of this would really ever happen (probably would've eventually happened, PS3 remained unhacked for 5 years?)...... So they had a legal battle about removing it, and through months of legal battles in the end Sony won because they're a big multimillion dollar corporation that can afford good lawers compared to a 21 year old hacker...
                              Last edited by vietkid_2006; 04-28-2011, 02:25 AM.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                              1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                              1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                              2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang View Post
                                sorry to the users, but the network was free right? guess youre getting what youve been paying for then?
                                Not really, Playstation plus is a paid subscription and is part of PSN, As is Qriocity.

I paid, So what are you suggesting?

Do you pay to walk down the street? No
                                Does that mean if you get attacked in the street its your own fault for not paying to do so?

Whats the difference?

Oh BTW I paid for a few of the services I use that are no longer available . . .

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
                                Sony said that they'd never remove OtherOS but they did and with doing so Sony made it easier for the hackers to find the keys of the PS3 if Sony had never removed it, it would still be unhackable and none of this would really ever happen (probably would've eventually happened, PS3 remained unhacked for 5 years?)...... So they had a legal battle about removing it, and through months of legal battles in the end Sony won because they're a big multimillion dollar corporation that can afford good lawers compared to a 21 year old hacker...
                                But "Other OS" was removed in the first place BECAUSE of hackers . . .

I will admit, I AM a bit disappointed that I only just received the Sony Email a few hours ago explaining the situation, when I know other global users received the email days ago.

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

Working...
                                X