brakes dragging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brakes dragging

Ok my brakes keep dragging lightly, usually after some driving. I've tried greasing the slide pins already and it seemed to work for a while then it cane back. When these thibgs happens i know either the calipers piston might be seizing, the master cylinder piston might not be returning properly, fluid might be boiling. Sometimes its the right side and sometimes its the left. Now can any of you guys tell me what the problem most likely will be, giving you had this kinda problem before. What shiuld I do first, i dont wanna spend too much.

I've been losing to altima se-r's because of this. Sometime@ it grabs so hard that it smokes. Help please else I will probably change the calipers first or get it rebuikt. Change brake fluid etc.
    FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
    Pm meX
    I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
    H22A Swap
    I'm 'THE STIG'

how many miles are on them? maybe its time for new remans. That would be the easiest solution...although not the cheapest.

member's ride thread
    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
    91 Accord SE 176k
    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

They probably have about 160000 miles on them the least because they came from a v6, nissin. I found a set of used 3.0 cl calipers online so I might pick them up.
      FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
      Pm meX
      I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
      H22A Swap
      I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

master cylinder they rarely fuck up but thats what your cause is def not calipers siezing both dont do it at the same time for no reason

Comment

Working...
        X