Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JDM F22B DOHC in 90 DX Coupe Clean: Worth $??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM F22B DOHC in 90 DX Coupe Clean: Worth $??

Just askin you guys take on what a clean 90 DX Coupe would be worth with a fresh JDM F22B DOHC motor swapped in with fresh tune up parts including timing, plugs etc. Motor would be just swapped in to sell. Coupe has no body damage, clean, and about 170,000 miles on it. Let me know what this car is worth selling for. I've tried googling and ebay but came up with nothing
    FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
    Pm meX
    I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
    H22A Swap
    I'm 'THE STIG'

$2.2k imo.

Comment

Not ragging the motor but since its a common but yet cheap swap, I would say around 2-2.5k depending on the cleanliness of the interior. Now if you fuck around and make it look really nice and everything some ricer kid might be willing to pay 3k if you tell him its fast.

Comment

Thanks fellas. Im not adding rice to it at all. Just having the car clean as possible with a clean factory looking swap is my only selling point. I have a chipped P05 for it which makes it faster, nice fuckin tune. I was gonna keep this car for parts but I figure its better to recycle these cars than trash em. If anyone else has insight or wanna tell me what they might pay for a car like this let me know.
        Pm meX

MY WHIP
        H22A Swap
        I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

I wouldn't pay more than 2K....

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i payed 2800 for a 91 SE with

h22a with mp1a auto
            leather interior with power seat
            dropped on h&r with kybs
            rims
            honda oem window visors
            and crappy paint (lol)

and it was overpriced imho. the only bad on it was a burnt ecu so i say maybe 2 or 2.5k max

no
            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Well i guess if its over 2200 its still worth going through with it. Think I might post a thread to find out someone who might want this soon to be car
              Pm meX

MY WHIP
              H22A Swap
              I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

Working...
              X