Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

F22a exhaust manifold flange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22a exhaust manifold flange

I need to find a f22a exhaust manifold flange made from mild steel. I drew up the plans for it in auto cad and if I have to Ill pay a local place to cut it with their cnc laser cutter.

The flange is more complicated than it looks at first glance, and the dimensions had to be broken up into three different groups due to the number of dimensions on the drawing. I think that it might take a while for the guy to program the cnc machine, which means that it will be an expensive part. I just want to know where else I can get them.

I know some of you have made manifolds so let me know where you got your flange!
    spin city

Could always cut one out you self. Plasma cutter the grinder. Or take a header not in use and cut the flange off.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
    "The Turtle"
    DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

yes I could cut one myself and clean it up with a grinder. I would still want to have the bolt holes to be drilled on a mill so they have accurate locations. I can find flanges for other honda motors, but I haven't found any for dsm's for some reason.
      spin city

Comment

http://www.prostreetonline.com/s/fab...old-flange.asp
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

You need to get on realhomemadeturbo.com, especially if you plan on doing turbo setups for cheap.

http://store.weirtech.ca/catalog/

3/8", laser cut, mild steel. $22.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

you the man!
            spin city

Comment

I placed an order for these flanges on the 14th, still haven't gotten and email or any sort of communication about my order. I am about to order a dsm flange from somewhere else so I can start making my manifold. Some of the dsm flanges come with a cnc tapered port to mate the exhaust port up to the pipe.
              spin city

Comment

Working...
              X