cp[mike] : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by That1guyN8
    Pictures for some reason just aren't loading for me.
    Psh, I don't need pictures. I saw this car in person and also got a chance to ride in it and experience the power of the euro r
    This car is by far one of my top favorites on the board. It's just so sexy and very clean.

Your the only one on this site with a euro r swap right?
    thanks nate. yes, this is the only euroR anywhere on cb7tuner. 93accordEX was the original owner, and back when he was selling it, i couldnt afford it, and steve ended up buying it... and now look how it all worked out.

a few people have typeS h22's, a couple people have the euroR intake manifold, and i think xscott is the only other dude to have the single row crank pulley...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

sick sick sick youer car is THE SHIT

Comment

Looks good mike!
        RIP:
        1993 Honda Accord LX 5spd Sedan [2005-2007]
        1994 Honda Accord LX 5spd Sedan [2001-2004]
        Currently daily:
        1990 Honda Accord EX 5spd Sedan [2012-Present]

Comment

Man pictures just dont it for this car, I saw in person last year. And man is this thing CLEAN.

Steve did alot of good work to this coupe and its very cool to see it in your ownership Mike take care of her.

I recently talked to Steve, he's doing really good with his new ride .

Its kinda making me re-think about a sedan now lol.

So whats going to become of your car(s) Mike?
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
            Man pictures just dont it for this car, I saw in person last year. And man is this thing CLEAN. Steve did alot of good work to this coupe and its very cool to see it in your ownership Mike take care of her. I recently talked to Steve, he's doing really good with his new ride .

Its kinda making me re-think about a sedan now lol.

So whats going to become of your car(s) Mike?
            hmmm... so at the moment i have 4 haha... the grey 90 EX sedan i just finished cleaning out today, its going in the newspaper classifieds this weekend. PMs old car (champ. white 91 EX sedan) is mechanically beautiful (replaced just about everything in the engine bay hah), its just waiting on a new hood and bumper before i sell it. my old 93 EX sedan (the one with the auto H22) is being put back to stock to be sold. minoreparations is getting the h22, and both of my M2B4 trannies are called for (BOTH m2b4s? hehe) ... dont ask about buying parts from any of my old cars, if i have anything to sell itll be listed up

...btw this was the reason i listed my H22 and tranny for sale a while ago.
            Last edited by cp[mike]; 05-03-2006, 09:23 PM.

Current cars:

Comment

and so he posts it up....you know my feelings on this car...changing the owner has no impact on my views Mike Continue to love her as she was in the past

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq
              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

[IMG]http://www.****.com/pics/92exr/mrthread/7.jpg[/IMG]
                this is so cpmike right here. white car, red clears.....THE fence. that fence man gotta love it

btw whats the 9996?

Comment

thanks guys.

trav - yeah man, THAT fence... the fence of death... there used to be a ratty old fence there, my dad replaced it and _I_ was the one who had to stain this stupid fence the color you see in pics. 2 coats, it was NOT fun... geez. but yeah thats the cpmike fence

9996 means "goodbye," something my friend josh and I made up back in the early 90's

Current cars:

Comment

Watching the vids ATX made of this car always inspired me (and still do, from time to time). Good to see that the car is progressing and will have a promising future with you cp[mike].

BTW, care to explain the reasoning behind 9996 meaning goodbye?

Members Ride Thread

Comment

It's about time you gave this thing its own member's ride thread. I only got to see a little of it at the meet but I can't wait to see it the next we get together.

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]

...btw this was the reason i listed my H22 and tranny for sale a while ago.
                        Haha man I dont pay much attention to the Classifieds unless I had an Accord or a reason to browse them.

Are you going to switch over the LED cluster mod you did in your old sedan to the coupe or no?
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by palinix
                          Watching the vids ATX made of this car always inspired me (and still do, from time to time). Good to see that the car is progressing and will have a promising future with you cp[mike].

BTW, care to explain the reasoning behind 9996 meaning goodbye?
                          thank you.

about 9996, the number itself has no inherent meaning. way back in the day, myself and a couple friends started programming computer games (early 90's... i was 8, josh was 5) under the company name "Cyber Pro" which is the reason why i have CP in my username (its carried with me all these years... there also used to be a CPJosh, CPSeth, and a CPTim too...) when i talked to josh on AOL and one of us had to sign off, instead of going through the whole goodbye conversation, one of us would just say 9996 and sign off, and we would both know what it meant. so it sorta was short for "goodbye, ill see you later" ...

figured it would be something unique but meaningful if i put it on the car, its directly tied to CP, and being on the rear bumper, the people who see it are the ones who are being left in the dust

about the LED conversion, no, im not going to be carrying it over... at least for a while... i have a new special gauge cluster and climate control unit to install, maybe someday ill take the time to set them up with LEDs.
                          Last edited by cp[mike]; 05-03-2006, 10:19 PM.

Current cars:

Comment

Dang... selling the cars and finally narrowing it down to one... at least you picked the best of the bunch.

I was wondering what the 9996 was, never remembered to ask. But the car definately looks better in person. Especially with its distinctive EGR sound.

Tell Steve to get back on here, and at least post pics of his rustang!

Comment

Originally posted by aero
                              Dang... selling the cars and finally narrowing it down to one... at least you picked the best of the bunch.

I was wondering what the 9996 was, never remembered to ask. But the car definately looks better in person. Especially with its distinctive EGR sound.

Tell Steve to get back on here, and at least post pics of his rustang!
                              yeah, it was about time that i got rid of all the others... going to sell most of my spare parts too (i have SO MANY... a stack of doors, extra alloys and tires all over the place, trannies here and there, 4 bumpers, suspensions, exhausts, a full interior, nearly a hundred dashboard buttons, etc etc etc)... this car will have my full attention for a while, i may pick up other CB7s as side projects to fix and sell for money (i have one waiting already...) but i dont think im ever going to have more than 2 CB7s at any one point in time...

btw, the EGR ticking is gone. the burnt gasket is sitting on the side of the road somewhere in newton NJ lol... the car seems so much quieter now, now its just a smooth growl with a slight whistle from the intake.

Current cars:

Comment

mike it took you awhile to make this thread. remember i saw the car first at my house a few wks ago. it pulled hard as hell. ill see you soon
                                AKA:ONEOFFACCORD

Comment

Working...
                                X