- ebay SRI
    - H23 Intake plenum/TB
    - Bisimoto lvl 2 cam
    - A/C delete
    - ABS delete
    - ESP poly mounts
    - ebay header/ downpipe
    - Apexi WS2 catback exhaust
    - auto trans (hopefully will change soon)

Suspension
    - Energy Suspension poly bushings otherwise stock

Exterior
    - blackhoused stock headlights
    - dents
    - rust

Last edited by dj_ender; 02-26-2015, 07:38 PM.

hahahaha

- dents
    - rust

hahahaha!

From the views you gave us, the car looks immaculate. More pics perhaps?
    *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
    ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
    ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
    "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
    Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
    The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
    Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

I just know how to capture her good angles lol. The rear quarters are shot as with any honda and the passenger tail light is messed up after a truck got in my way when I was backing into a parking spot at work. I'll post up some more pics once the weather warms up a little. -20 degree windchill today!

Comment

Honda rust, typical places..mines the same way. I take pictures in ways to hide mine too...lol Looks like a good base to start with tho.

Keep up the good work

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

I'm thinking about leaving the rust in the future and just building up the drivetrain/suspension to make an awesome sleeper but I know that if/when that happens, I'll probably want to fix up the body too. Save the worst for last right?

Comment

By the looks of that mods list you have quite the sleeper there! When the time comes to do the 5 speed swap, H311RA151N made a fantastic diy thread.

Comment

She don't look bad from here...
              My 90 coupe Mr thread....
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

I suppose its time to start gathering parts for a 5 speed swap. I want an m2s4 with an accord 5th gear swapped in but I haven't been able to find one for a decent price. If I can't find one at upullit or for cheap, I'll probably just go with a stock cb trans unless the CD ones are better. Regardless of what I get or where it comes from I still want to toss in some new synchros and seals. Hopefully not bearings though it would probably be smarter to replace those since everything will be in pieces anyway. But I'm rambling now and its 2 am. Note to self: don't drink 5 hr energy after 3 pm.

Comment

You can always do what I tell my buddy to do, use an auto lsd h22 transmission lol it's got to be better than a stock cb auto trans lol

Looks like a nice base to start with man

Comment

I've thought about swapping in a different auto trans but I dont know how big of an undertaking that would be and I'm bored with the auto. Plus the extra fuel economy of a manny tranny is always a bonus. If I can't find an H22/23 trans by august I'll settle for a stock h2u5 or p2u5. I still have a lot of research to do.

Comment

Poor thing...

Sad day my friends, she died a horrible death.
                      A couple weeks ago, I was driving into work and I got rear ended at a stop and pushed into the vehicle in front of me. I was able to drive her home but she leaks gas so I'm waiting for the lady's insurance who hit me to cut me a check so I can be rid of this headache.

Surprisingly, none of the suspension was affected by the collision and it still drives straight; but is definitely totaled.

Comment

I hate when that happens, but as you say, it gave you to opportunity to get the wagon. I had a 93 EX coupe totaled in 2012, I kept what was left and sold over $1000 worth of parts from it and used several hundred $ worth on my other Accords. Still have some of it in the garage.
                        90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                        08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
                          I hate when that happens, but as you say, it gave you to opportunity to get the wagon. I had a 93 EX coupe totaled in 2012, I kept what was left and sold over $1000 worth of parts from it and used several hundred $ worth on my other Accords. Still have some of it in the garage.
                          If I had the space I would keep it around but I'm still living with my parents and my dad is ready to get it out of his garage which I understand. I'm either selling it to the local upullit or I have a buddy who might want it as a parts vehicle. I already took everything I want off it so it's essentially a factory car at this point.

Comment

Working...
                          X