Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Saxo Fog Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
    I just hope they send the correct ones.
    If they send you a 92/93 set, pm me.

Comment

Originally posted by willbill642 View Post
      Big thing I'm worried about is the fog light switch. What's the fitment and quality of that? Everything else is easily modified to fit.

Seconded on final install pictures!
      The switch is OEM and will fit the spot in the dash.

Comment

Originally posted by rustyaccord View Post
        The switch is OEM and will fit the spot in the dash.
        They sent you an OEM switch or is that one you had? Also, I don't know if its the angle but to me that looks like the 5th gen switch, based on the plastic cover over the icon

Comment

Originally posted by willbill642 View Post
          They sent you an OEM switch or is that one you had? Also, I don't know if its the angle but to me that looks like the 5th gen switch, based on the plastic cover over the icon
          They sent the switch with everything else. It does look a little different than factory but it's the right one.

Comment

Before i finally found some fogs to buy online i was thinking about going this route. The company is real, as well all know now, but i had called them and spoke to someone there. Great product from what it looks like.

Comment

Yeah, they're a no name brand as there is nothing stamped anywhere, no numbers or anything but they feel pretty hefty and I'm sure they'll hold up no problem. I wish I had the right ones, I'd probably have them in by now... But anyway, definitely worth the cheaper price rather than tossing in two bills for an old, worn out set.

Comment

just make sure you seal those things before you install them. the last thing you want is water in them and the good ole oxidation look.

Comment

They accepted the money so it looks like they had the quantity that I wanted. Which is impressive. They must have quite a few. I ordered 5 sets of 92/93 and 5 sets of 90/91.
                  Hopefully with you ordering both sets, it will make it clear which ones to order to get the correct bumper year. It would suck if you end up with 10 sets of the exact same thing...

Comment

I have been corresponding with William Wong from maxaudio and from what he told me, they apparently don't have the 92/93 style. He told me that they must be different from the Malaysian style which can't be true but I'm not too worried about the whole thing anyway. So if you need 92/93's, don't buy them from this website because as far as I know, they don't have the right ones.

Comment

hey rustyaccord I tried clicking on the link and im getting issues with it. its not sending me anywhere i get error 404. can you please update the link for it. thanks in advance

StraightAs jamz720
                      HTTPS://youtu.be/sJA1_TQ-WVY

Comment

I just hope they send the correct ones.
                        Have you gotten yours yet?

Comment

This is dope, so these are aftermarket fogs? If so I will have to hop on a pair. I would like to have them for my CB.
                          For Sale Thread CLICK HERE!

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

CB7Tuner Discord CLICK ME! -- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...02#post3285402

Comment

Yes these are aftermarket designed after OEM spec. However make sure you read the thread because someone stated that they don't have 92-93 model in stock. So if you have a 92-93 then I wouldn't purchase right now.

The Facebook group

Comment

Originally posted by ninethreecoupe View Post
                              Yes these are aftermarket designed after OEM spec. However make sure you read the thread because someone stated that they don't have 92-93 model in stock. So if you have a 92-93 then I wouldn't purchase right now.
                              Just need the 90-91's, I have a pair of 92-93's but I don't have a bumper that will fit them, so they just sit tucked away in a box.
                              For Sale Thread CLICK HERE!

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

CB7Tuner Discord CLICK ME! -- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...02#post3285402

Comment

I am keeping an eye on this thread too...Seems I have a want for some new 9091's.
                                The CB7 Collector.
                                Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                                92 EX Sedan F22A1
                                Originally posted by deevergote
                                Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Working...
                                X