Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

The new F'n build begins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. That's inspiration. It's hard to tell due to the music, but was he squealing dropping into third after that turn at the light?

Also, do you know the author of the music in the video? Is that Lindsey Stirling? I think so, ;P. She's amazing, no joke. I hope you folks got her permission for that.

Last edited by reklipz; 12-03-2012, 02:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by reklipz View Post
      Wow. That's inspiration. It's hard to tell due to the music, but was he squealing dropping into third after that turn at the light?

Also, do you know the author of the music in the video? Is that Lindsey Stirling? I think so, ;P. She's amazing, no joke. I hope you folks got her permission for that.

The person who made the video, intentionally used the music to mask some of the sounds. There is more to the story coming and wants people to subscribe if they want to see more. Yes, that is Lindsey Stirling and it is listed in the credits.

Comment

Originally posted by 2point6 View Post
        The person who made the video, intentionally used the music to mask some of the sounds. There is more to the story coming and wants people to subscribe if they want to see more. Yes, that is Lindsey Stirling and it is listed in the credits.
        i subscribed
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
          That thing sounds so badass. it dont even sound like a honda motor.
          what i was thinking! that is a very nice engine! I'd be proud of that

Comment

is this thing still alive?
            F-Bomb 95 Civic coupe-My Ride Thread

Comment

If it is, it's probably in the hands of someone else. Scott was trying to sell it for an absurdly low amount a few months back. It made me sad.

Comment

Dang it I thought Scott came back. Had my hopes up and everything....
                ~Nick~
                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

last i remember reading on our local honda forum the hatch the motor was in was stolen. Car wasnt terribly bad but they ruined it.

http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread...ghlight=stolen

Comment

Working...
                  X