Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

I have the door panels in my wagon, the rest was trash

8 Accords so far:
      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Members thread.......not updated in a year? Should get on that Mr. NW Mod.
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Lol
          My 90 coupe Mr thread....
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Comment

What's new with you Alex?

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY View Post
                What's new with you Alex?
                19 year old son got "front ended by some OLD bitch who threw it in reverse at a stop light and hit me at like 30mph" and FUCKED the front end up! Pushed the front end in like 4in.

Headlights (the housing? i had to bend up and out toward the front of the car for them to fit "kind of?")
                Hood (drove to Certifit and got another)
                radiator (Autozon'd it)
                Blew both upper ball joints (how? No clue!)
                Crimpt (sp?) (the exhaust as it sounds like it has a hole that I can't find)
                car is "driveable" but not looking like it was prior. fucking teenagers.......PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!

He paid for replacement shit but still...it WAS prestine.....now? Not so much

How you been man?
                3 CB's gone....
                1 WK Overland....

Comment

I got mai hands back on a wagon... A protege5 wagon though.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Lame! My wagon got sideswiped a few weeks back by some bitch not paying attention.. then she has the nerve to contact my insurance saying it was my fault and theres an "investigation" going on now to find who was to blame

And theres a name i havent seen in a while. I like the protege wagons. any pics?

8 Accords so far:
                    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Yeah, I still stalk the boards, just haven't done anything to the coupe since the engine swap. Still have it, she'll probably sit in the garage for the next 4 years til my son gets his license.

I just picked it up on Monday, there are quite a few things I need to clean and touch up to bring it up to my standards

So as for right now, it has new kyb gr2 struts, and eibach springs 1.5" drops. black housed single bulb conversion protegespeed head light conversion with 7k hid's, tint and that's about it.
                      Last edited by tresexohcb; 09-12-2013, 12:34 AM.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
                        19 year old son got "front ended by some OLD bitch who threw it in reverse at a stop light and hit me at like 30mph" and FUCKED the front end up! Pushed the front end in like 4in.

Headlights (the housing? i had to bend up and out toward the front of the car for them to fit "kind of?")
                        Hood (drove to Certifit and got another)
                        radiator (Autozon'd it)
                        Blew both upper ball joints (how? No clue!)
                        Crimpt (sp?) (the exhaust as it sounds like it has a hole that I can't find)
                        car is "driveable" but not looking like it was prior. fucking teenagers.......PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!

He paid for replacement shit but still...it WAS prestine.....now? Not so much

How you been man?
                        Ah dang that sucks! Your son is 19 already, the one who touched you with the hot screwdriver? lol.

I'm not too bad, just working away. Work for Tacoma Screw Inc. now and like it a whole lot better than Safeway. haha.

Comment

i know this is very last minute but does anyone have a h or f series tranny housing. i dont care if the tranny is blown or not i just need to swap housings. please give me a call or text me at 858-361-9833
                          Beast: Evo X
                          Daily: 93 Accord LX Wagon

Comment

Anybody have a good, reliable F22Ax they are looking to get out of their garage? My brother is in need of a new motor. Thanks.

Comment

Glad to see this forum is still alive and kickin'!

Comment

Skunk2 Pro2 camshafts and Pro cam gears for sale. For the
                                Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                                Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                                Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                                Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                                Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                                Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Working...
                                X