Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

91 Accord restore MUST SEE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad ass job man! Looks so clean!

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_with_snail View Post
      Bad ass job man! Looks so clean!
      Thanks man hell I could not let a cb7 go to a yard to be crushed I would like to find a fiberglass dash for my hot rod cb7, I got so meany ideas floating around in the head if mine but I don't know. I got a body from my frustration 92 accord that some body ran into doing 60 but body work ant the problem my problem is what doni do to make the 92 a mustang eater???

Comment

very nice..but that wheel gap is killing me

Comment

Originally posted by XcluziveAZN View Post
          very nice..but that wheel gap is killing me
          I know but this is just a car I can drive my 2 year old twins around the next one is gonna be slammed

Comment

just my 2cents it needs dropped like an inch or so,the chrome around the windows needs to be either painted black or matched to the paint on the body,or chrome out the black grill you have so that they match.

personally,i would paint the window trim black along with the trim on the doors and keep the black grill.

But...regardless of what i say this restoration is perfect and much much much more work than i could ever put into a car. I hope your happy with all the hours you put into it.

I will be paying other people to do the stuff you do so for bein a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by vdubyacb7 View Post
              just my 2cents it needs dropped like an inch or so,the chrome around the windows needs to be either painted black or matched to the paint on the body,or chrome out the black grill you have so that they match.

personally,i would paint the window trim black along with the trim on the doors and keep the black grill.

But...regardless of what i say this restoration is perfect and much much much more work than i could ever put into a car. I hope your happy with all the hours you put into it.

I will be paying other people to do the stuff you do so for bein a beast.
              I thought about blacking them out to match but I ran out of time the body shop I work at got busy so hade to roll with it, I hate chrome so soon I will do it.

Comment

Looks great man Did you say you used metallic in the paint? With a pearl mixture called for originally? It looks straight pearl to me. Just wondering
                I thought I saw an eibach pro kit in your pics? Did you not install those, cause it looks to be stock height?
                Like everyone has said, I would deff. find some sort of subtle lip for the front.
                And did you not want to paint the side skirts, as you painted all the other moldings etc?

Comment

Originally posted by jchsmiley View Post
                  Looks great man Did you say you used metallic in the paint? With a pearl mixture called for originally? It looks straight pearl to me. Just wondering
                  I thought I saw an eibach pro kit in your pics? Did you not install those, cause it looks to be stock height?
                  Like everyone has said, I would deff. find some sort of subtle lip for the front.
                  And did you not want to paint the side skirts, as you painted all the other moldings etc?
                  Yeah I need to paint the side skirts badly I just ran out, but the paint is a pearl but it dos have a fine silver mix in it so I changed it to corse but I also put a pearl in the clear too

Comment

Awesome restoration. I wish I had a garage to do this for mine. Poor little honda. My baby is sick. Sigh. But this is a gorgeous car. Serious. I just got a half chub.

93 LX - Needs work

Comment

Originally posted by drewams View Post
                      Awesome restoration. I wish I had a garage to do this for mine. Poor little honda. My baby is sick. Sigh. But this is a gorgeous car. Serious. I just got a half chub.
                      I used the body shop I work at while we was slow and to answer everyone's question it is lowers but I only did it 1 1/2" be cause this is my daily driver and I work at a shop that has two massive speed bumps in the drive way

Comment

Very very nice and I know your reasonings but wow that thing would look amazing dumped! Crap even a couple more inches would make a huge diff but that aside your resto is very nice! Props to a fellow GA bro!

Bought from Darkcloud

http://wheelflip.com/r/DrAkE

Comment

Looks great Rocky. The only things I would suggest, like everyone else, would be a front lip and slightly lower.
                          Great job

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Noridetoolow View Post
                            Very very nice and I know your reasonings but wow that thing would look amazing dumped! Crap even a couple more inches would make a huge diff but that aside your resto is very nice! Props to a fellow GA bro!
                            Hell yeah rep'in ga more I look at it i do need a lip... Dang y'all lol ok ok I will look for one

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                              Looks great Rocky. The only things I would suggest, like everyone else, would be a front lip and slightly lower.
                              Great job
                              Yeah I desided to put a lip on it, and thanks buddy

Comment

looks awesome, i got some badass rust on both front doors right under the handle, you just gave me hope!
                                IG:worldboss_sanjcb7

Comment

Working...
                                X