Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Thatgirlcb7-1990 white accord Project <3

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TEAM_ACCORD773 View Post
    im only jelous of the rear lip i feel sad now lol
    Yeahh one of the things i love the most that's on my car.

Comment

Originally posted by mitsubishiv5 View Post
      Thats what i said, but either way i dont think she realized i picked it up off of you from cb7tuner.com.

Hey man i still go your number, you always forget who i am! :|
      i kindaaa rememeber ! but Thankss !

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
        i knew i recognized this cb. welcome home, girl

u got the visor from some guy off c list huh?

Helloo thanks to youu i have onepieces
        and im not suree ivo got all these parts for me. but im pretty sure.

Comment

Originally posted by mitsubishiv5 View Post
          I helped her source these parts for cheap not to mention this was when we were together. I have my own car to worry about. All i can say is rare parts dont find you, you find them
          Yeahh he helped me alot on this car. if it wasn't for him i wouldn't be here ...

Comment

Originally posted by Theos92VR4 View Post
            Nice car!! But Im kind of curious as to why your EX boyfriend is spending all of this time and money on your car. lol
            He's nott. when we were together that's when i started like doing stuff to my car. well i bought the car knowing i was going to modd it.
            but he helped me get the parts and i bought them. some of them were presents and stuff. so i try to take care of them because they are precious to my car and theres a meaning to every part.
            this car has history so im going to make this car look hella good so the world can see it and break necks <3

Comment

So i did this helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllla days ago just never took a pic and shizz.
              LED DOME LIGHT

LED DOOR LIGHT FOR ALL FOUR (JUST A PIC FROM THE DRIVER DOOR)

LICENSE PLATE LIGHT

************** taken with my shitttty ass cell phone...... sorry bad quality... ********************

Comment

Washed my car today for the meet in Milpitas @ Q-cup
                Nephew decided to help me
                Last edited by thatgirlcb7; 07-02-2011, 03:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by delaa108 View Post
                  Siiickkk cb7!! Im from sunnyvale too!!
                  Ohh whhhatt.
                  i never see another accord around my area....
                  so sad... lol

Comment

just wanted recognition where it was due. no harm no foul.

btw the last pics. wheres the sexy 1pcers?
                    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                      just wanted recognition where it was due. no harm no foul.

btw the last pics. wheres the sexy 1pcers?

What do you meaan "just wanted recognition where it was due. no harm no foul."???

&&........Horrrible i got in a accident a while bacck and my driver side got fucked up.. just the headlights... so ......................... im on a hunt to find just one... or just save up and get both... but i only see left sides... fml...
                      but yeahhh that's why im rocking my stocks..... T__________T

Comment

All them lights your gonna be the sun at night!

Comment

Dangg u just got the car and got more rare parts then me anyway ur car looks tight! keep up the good work!
                          oh and get some wheels, that will top it all off

^MRT^

Comment

Looks good ... But never heard of jdm visors I see visors all the time on cars just don't know what " jdm" about them

Comment

Where you at the tapx meet in san Jose today? I think I saw you. I was stoked that I wasnt the only cb7 there

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_cb7 View Post
                                Looks good ... But never heard of jdm visors I see visors all the time on cars just don't know what " jdm" about them
                                jdm cause they came from japan foo. oem is the same shit. why bash on a chick if she is still learning about cars?

Comment

Working...
                                X