Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

wagon question..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wagon question..

i have a ? about my wagon..i cant find the latch/lever for the hatch release,so did wagons bring a latch/lever for the hatch?i mean i checked around the driver seat were the gas door popper is and i cant find it,so im wondering if it doesnt have one or if its missing,so can anyone help me out?thanks..

No lever.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
    JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

ow dang...to the drawing board...diy lever!haha...
      oh so it means i gotta use my key always???dont that suck!?...bummer...

Comment

Damn that does suck I would think a wagon would have a way to pop the hatch.

Comment

just get the cable from a saden if that is not the right length try geting one from a ford taurus wagon and use the stock latch or use a saden latch
          Last edited by blazedealh91; 08-18-2010, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 87awwhelznaww92 View Post
            ow dang...to the drawing board...diy lever!haha...
            oh so it means i gotta use my key always???dont that suck!?...bummer...
            The hatch has a handle just above the plate. It works just like a door handle.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
            JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

yes it does have a handle just like /\/\/\/\ said

you cannot see it but it is in the area between the taillights right underneath the honda "H" symbol
              ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Originally posted by quaidum View Post
                yes it does have a handle just like /\/\/\/\ said

you cannot see it but it is in the area between the taillights right underneath the honda "H" symbol
                i know about that one i was reffering to an inside handle so i wont have to keep using the key to open the hatch...thanks for the help you guys..ill probably think of something to make it open from the drivers seat...ill give the sedan cable a try see if it works...

Comment

couldnt you just get an alarm installed...kill two birds with one stone. automatic door locks and theft protection

Comment

Originally posted by 87awwhelznaww92 View Post
                    i know about that one i was reffering to an inside handle so i wont have to keep using the key to open the hatch...thanks for the help you guys..ill probably think of something to make it open from the drivers seat...ill give the sedan cable a try see if it works...
                    i don't follow why you are having to use a key
                    if the hatch is unlocked then you use the handle unless your handle doesn't work

if that is the case then fix the handle before adding something that doesn't belong there
                    ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

so from what i am understanding.
                      virtually if the doors are all unlocked from the power unlock function,
                      then you should be able to open the hatch handle?
                      MadLab Racing
                      Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                        so from what i am understanding.
                        virtually if the doors are all unlocked from the power unlock function,
                        then you should be able to open the hatch handle?
                        yes this is correct
                        ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

wow...just learned something new, i used to open my hatch with the key

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                          When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

The hatch is considered as a door so it unlocks with the doors and there for it has no lever just a handle out side like the doors.

Comment

My 93 wagon has a pop up button inside the hatch located near the lower center of the plastic window trim. It's like an old school door lock button.

Comment

Working...
                              X