Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

So Clean!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prices

well down here in arizona a wire tuck will run you bout 300 to 400 bucks its not bad but theres always a risk...

Heart and Brain Transplant fail I had to pull the plug

My new best FRIEND!!!

Comment

They are free, go practice on a car in the Junkyard...
      Thats what I did, that way nobody will give a shit if you mess something up LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
        um it is?
        well idk how to do it lol im willing to learn to save money lol

Comment

Originally posted by wherm View Post
          nice tuck!

You could always go with a Chase Bay, have him fly out and do a wire tuck along with your brake lines and fuel lines...

Or buy his harnesses...http://www.chasebaysonline.com/pricingproduct/
          That's exactly what i was about to tell him. I have a Honda Tuning book with him in it and he does a hell of a good job. I have no clue what he charges though. I followed the link but I only found prices on how much it would be for the harness.
          Last edited by Brandoncb7; 02-24-2009, 01:31 PM.

Comment

that is one of the cleanest wire tucks i have ever seen. im going to end up having to do mine myself with some help with a couple of friends.

Comment

at least you have a couple of friends i have to do it by my self

"accidents in the back seats cause kids"
              but who says that i
              have back seats in my sedan

THE ALASKA EXPERIMENT

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
                That's exactly what i was about to tell him. I have a Honda Tuning book with him in it and he does a hell of a good job. I have no clue what he charges though. I followed the link but I only found prices on how much it would be for the harness.
                he charges 1500 for the tuck

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                  It's only costly to have someone do it for you. I don't know ANYONE that has done a wire tuck that hasn't done it themselves.
                  I know a couple...

Some of the people that has chasebays to do it for them! Dont get all butthurt people...i said SOME.

I will be doing this in my future. but..i be damned if someone will do it for me.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

lol theres no way in hell imma have chase bays do it the engine harness it selfe is 1300 dallors god and if he charges like honda does here for labor its a small fortune

but who says that i

THE ALASKA EXPERIMENT

Comment

lol i just might start on my tuck tomorow seeing how my car is not working due to head probs ok question move the under hood fuse box or just tuck the wires underneath it and leave ot in the same place

but who says that i

THE ALASKA EXPERIMENT

Comment

Originally posted by ddcb7 View Post
                        ok so where could i take my car to get all the wires hidden? and how much would that run?
                        like starkrice...
                        question: Wheres the battery?

Comment

Originally posted by FROSTY CB7 View Post
                          question: Wheres the battery?
                          In the trunk more than likely. And for the love of god I did not know that's how much chasebays would charge. There's no way i'll pay that. I'd rather do it myself anyways. I've done car stereo long enough that I don't think this could be too hard to do yourself. I just need another car to drive while this one is down. UGH!

Comment

I want my engine bay to be this clean, BUT i love my p/s and a/c so im sol if i do it!

Comment

I'm sure he can charge that much because the dude memorized the wiring schematics for the K-series. Along with a bunch of other useful information.

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
                              In the trunk more than likely. And for the love of god I did not know that's how much chasebays would charge. There's no way i'll pay that. I'd rather do it myself anyways. I've done car stereo long enough that I don't think this could be too hard to do yourself. I just need another car to drive while this one is down. UGH!

Comment

Originally posted by AK-49-CB7 View Post
                                lol i just might start on my tuck tomorow seeing how my car is not working due to head probs ok question move the under hood fuse box or just tuck the wires underneath it and leave ot in the same place
                                u should move it, the wires are already underneath it lol.

Wire tucks are surprisingly easy, all it is is moving and lengthening wires. Most of em are hidden along the fender.

Comment

Working...
                                X