Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cp[mike]
    thank you.

about 9996, the number itself has no inherent meaning. way back in the day, myself and a couple friends started programming computer games (early 90's... i was 8, josh was 5) under the company name "Cyber Pro" which is the reason why i have CP in my username (its carried with me all these years... there also used to be a CPJosh, CPSeth, and a CPTim too...) when i talked to josh on AOL and one of us had to sign off, instead of going through the whole goodbye conversation, one of us would just say 9996 and sign off, and we would both know what it meant. so it sorta was short for "goodbye, ill see you later" ...

figured it would be something unique but meaningful if i put it on the car, its directly tied to CP, and being on the rear bumper, the people who see it are the ones who are being left in the dust
    haha that's teh l33tness! I figured it had to have some connection to programming. You guys were writing code when you were that young?? Pretty impressive.

Anyway it's a nice addition to rear bumper. People should get a fairly decent idea of what it means after you pull away from them with the Euro R under the hood.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by jdmthis
      mike it took you awhile to make this thread. remember i saw the car first at my house a few wks ago. it pulled hard as hell. ill see you soon
      yeah man... ill throw the strut bars on this weekend and ill take it out to autox with you next time

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

yeah man... ill throw the strut bars on this weekend and ill take it out to autox with you next time
        be careful... it will be addicting.

i'd still be doing it, but got sick of fixing shizznit.

Comment

It's looking real good Mike.

Never seen pics of your car...

It looks sick...the slips look real nice.

1990 Accord Lx F22a1(Daily) SOLD - will be missed
          1990 Prelude Si B21a1 (Fun car!)

Comment

so fresh and so clean

1966 Chevy Nova
            1974 Super Beetle
            2012 Ford Super Cobra Jet
            2004 Honda Element
            2004 Honda Ruckus
            2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com
            www.facebook.com/weezoonline

Comment

That is all.

Comment

A Mike i get the car back tomorrow, illl call you so you can check out the panels
                AKA:ONEOFFACCORD

Comment

mike you know how i feel about coupes and this car other then that i believe steve, you, and I are the only ones to drive this car with the longest distance lol

keep it clean and beautiful !

Comment

Crap, this car is shitty, dirty, ricey and ugly. Mike u better get rid of it. Throw it in the trash or bring it to the junkyard Actually u can bring it in my garage

The car is sweet and very very clean. No need to stress the beauty and power of the Euro-R.

Good luck and keep it up

Na Lobi Bien Mua Café Mua Café Oyo Na Meli Elingi Ko Bima. J'aime les Madesu ya Mpembe que du Poulet!!!

Comment

Cra is nice Mike, nice and clean. Those Rota's look like they were made for your car. Why are you getting rid of them though? Can't wait to see the other wheels you plan on putting on thier, I can only imagine how much better it should look.

Comment

wow, why mess with near perfection? can't wait to see what you do with this beautiful piece of machinery.
                        "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

thanks nate. yes, this is the only euroR anywhere on cb7tuner. 93accordEX was the original owner, and back when he was selling it, i couldnt afford it, and steve ended up buying it... and now look how it all worked out.

a few people have typeS h22's, a couple people have the euroR intake manifold, and i think xscott is the only other dude to have the single row crank pulley...
                          Damn straight. And let me tell you, you can feel a difference. Less resistance in how it climbs revs is teh best way to put it.

Comment

thanks for the good comments people

scott: single row CP, 8lb flywheel, and the IM designed for top end, the thing pulls BEAUTIFULLY... i want shorter gears!!!

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                            Current cars:
                            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

when i first stumbled onto the thread i was looking at the pics and i was like "am i on the right member's ride???" i swear i had to look your name couple more times to believe it haha.. what's ATX ridinf around in nowadays?? his car was always an inspiration to me.. and so the legend lives on.. good pick up love the euro-r

JDM H22a DOHC VTEC
                              My Ride

Comment

should seen my reaction when I saw that car in person to go to the NC meet. I was like, WTF is steve's car doing here? haha. Car is better in person, looks a lot better (especially rolling) and that's the damn strongest h22 i've ever ridden in.

keep her alive mike! we do a real photoshoot one day? whaddaya say. come down for a day. haha.
                                BBB= Black Bumpered Beauty

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

'98 Prelude (BB6) Type SH

Comment

Working...
                                X