Maple OG is chiming in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maple OG is chiming in.

Happy Holidays everyone. It's been along time and I have not been on any forums in like years/months. Been busy working etc. Trying to get rid of my car that nobody wants to get a WRX or a clean rust free cb7. I miss the old days

How's everyone been!?

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
    Happy Holidays everyone. It's been along time and I have not been on any forums in like years/months. Been busy working etc. Trying to get rid of my car that nobody wants to get a WRX or a clean rust free cb7. I miss the old days

How's everyone been!?
    dont get a WRX lol

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Your trying to get a wrx? Don't do it unless you got your money up or else your gonna have issues. When it comes down to getting the drivetrain fixed is something pops up its not going to be cheap awd will cost you. Then there's that motor if you push it to the edge.

Comment

It'll be cheaper than his GTO!

Still, I agree on the WRX. Those things can be MAJOR trouble if you don't buy new. Subaru paint is awful, and a few of the inevitable repairs are going to cost an arm and a leg (and should not be ignored.) Gas mileage will be better than the goat, but not by all that much. Especially if you modify it and drive it hard!

Glad to see you're still kicking, Wayne!

Comment

I'm all for the WRX Wayne. 120k miles and counting on my stage 2 STI and I daily it. The only money spent has been for routine maintenance and any mods that I want to do.

Plus the AWD is perfect for us New Englanders!

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe View Post
            I'm all for the WRX Wayne. 120k miles and counting on my stage 2 STI and I daily it. The only money spent has been for routine maintenance and any mods that I want to do.

Start a Go Fund Me page.

Give Maple a WRX

Travis you still have the coupe?
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
              Start a Go Fund Me page.

Give Maple a WRX

Travis you still have the coupe?
              Haha damn thats going way back.

Yup, sitting under a cover right now.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe View Post

You don't drive like Wayne (or subject your cars to the same abuse).

Comment

^^Very true

Comment

What's up?

I'm still surviving.

There's a bunch of CBs where I'm at. They're not posted for sale, but all you have to do is ask an owner, "Hey, do you want to sell that?" 80% of the time, you get a reply like, "how much are you offering?"
                    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

word. I drive the girls WRX daily, and love it, brand new 14.. MY GOAT sucks, someone needs to buy it. I'm giving someone a deal! lol

Comment

What's wrong with the Goat? Aside from ass fuel economy...

I suppose I'd hate my CTS-V if it was my only car. Why not keep the Goat and buy something cheap... like another CB

Comment

OMG...he lives!
                          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Yes Maple lives! Saw ya this past Saturday out detailing some cars in Hudson, can't miss that GTO.
                            1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

wow he got a GTO now?

I remember when he somehow put his springs upside down and it raised his car 6'' lol
                              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
                              X