Nice to see everyone's still alive and shifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see everyone's still alive and shifting

I was going to write shitting and shifting, but I thought it too vulgar.

Anyway, just checking in on the old timers and saying hello to the new guys. It's like walking into a halfway house for CB7 addicts. Some are still rocking in their chairs, trying to forget the sweet smell of 93 octane even though all they can do is talk about it.

That's what I call love

Still here! Though my CB7 has been sitting undriven for years... needs annoying stuff (like a new door) that I just haven't had the urge to fix.

When are you getting yourself back in a CB7, Steve?

Comment

You're the man, Deev. One of the best decisions I ever made was transferring the site into your hands

Funny regarding another CB7 for myself... Had a dream last night that my old white coupe was sitting in an underground garage somewhere; that I still owned it and simply hadn't driven it in years. Suddenly I wanted to take her for a spin! Then I woke up.

Alas, my lifestyle as a nomadic artist doesn't allow for a car nonetheless pocket money for mods and such. But that could all change soon, and when it does, you can be sure I'll find another coupe, white, with no QUARTER PANEL RUST!!! (then I woke up)
      Last edited by accordtunerx; 03-05-2014, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        Still here! Though my CB7 has been sitting undriven for years... needs annoying stuff (like a new door) that I just haven't had the urge to fix.

When are you getting yourself back in a CB7, Steve?
        coupe or sedan? when my se sedan gets stripped youre more than welcome mike.

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx View Post
          Funny regarding another CB7 for myself... Had a dream last night that my old white coupe was sitting in an underground garage somewhere; that I still owned it and simply hadn't driven it in years. Suddenly I wanted to take her for a spin! Then I woke up.
          Spot on! Except, its been sitting outside, wide open. You don't own it - and it still hasn't been driven in years :P

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

nice^ haha

still alive! Good to hear from ya Steve!

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe View Post
              nice^ haha

still alive! Good to hear from ya Steve!
              Truth!

I still see your feeds pop on my FB and YOU know you'd want to come back man. You've seen my car haha

Hope you're well bro. Any word on how Diesel Heart turned out??
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
                Any word on how Diesel Heart turned out??
                I've been itching to ask about that since this morning! I'm assuming it hasn't made it to production... but I'm still hoping something comes of it. I'm really interested in watching it (and I would be even if I didn't know the guy behind it!)

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
                coupe or sedan? when my se sedan gets stripped youre more than welcome mike.
                Sedan. You're probably much too far away to make it practical, though I do appreciate the offer!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

Sedan. You're probably much too far away to make it practical, though I do appreciate the offer!
                  No problem man, if your job ever brings you thru central illinois or close let me know, Im starting a cb/cd personal boneyard and im sure ill have them chilling

Comment

STEVE!

Great to hear from you. I was going through my archives and I have a bunch of pictures of your car from back in the day.

Comment

i was actually just watching this video: http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=25550 a couple days ago, it brought back some good memories. you still friends with mr singh?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                      Current cars:
                      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

nice to see ya come back from time to time steveo.
                        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

great to hear from you steve. a decent size group of us old timers are still here. my coupe is still my daily driver. i mention your name here and there to remind newer people of the godfather of cb7t. I would be so nostalgic to get us all back together again for a reunion of the east coast meets that started it all. though very unlikely. check in as often as possible. we will be here keeping the place warm for you. thanks again if i never told you for creating this place.

-sean
                          Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                          Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
                            Spot on! Except, its been sitting outside, wide open. You don't own it - and it still hasn't been driven in years :P
                            Ha... guess you're right. I do enjoy my dreams though.

Originally posted by HenRoc
                            Hope you're well bro. Any word on how Diesel Heart turned out??
                            Ultimately I had to shelve Diesel Heart, man. I spent most of 2012 knee-deep in that film and the selling process really drained me. It was a weird time in my life. All is not lost though. I will return to it one day, but it needs to breathe a bit, and so do I. The beauty of having a written screenplay is that it never goes away. There's always potential for the story to get picked up by a producer, studio, etc.

Lately I've been working on a novel, along with exploring experimental filmmaking techniques such as this project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qx9sATB9TY

93accordexcoupe and AccordWarrior - great to hear from you both. Would love to see the "back in the day" pictures, Mike

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
                              i was actually just watching this video: http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=25550 a couple days ago, it brought back some good memories. you still friends with mr singh?
                              Yessss... that video. And yes, still friends with Sunny! Although he's a Subie guy now. Stage 3 turbo or something illegal and outrageous. Pretty sure he changes tires with his oil.

What's up, tommi! Good to hear from you.

93twodoorLX: Appreciate the props, thanks. Love your sig

Comment

Working...
                              X