No announcement yet.

A thread for the oldschool cb7tuner heads... "Do you remember when..."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still have mine. Two Hondas now... and I drive my newer one (09 Fit) 300-400 miles a day!

Comment

So Im hanging out with my friend Isaiah aka i-07 and I found this car for sale:

I had seen this car floating around in the Concord area and then boom it hit me.

This exact car was at the Hooters meet in 2009 in Mass

Last edited by HenRoc; 08-29-2014, 10:22 PM.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

i remember seeing that car in boston a few times henry.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe View Post
          i remember seeing that car in boston a few times henry.
          Yeah couple of local guys helped that guy with the swap and wire tucked it.

now its down the street at some small dealership in Manchester. it's passed around a few times.

but yeah i want those OEM visors and headlamps..
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

Was that owned by member Charlie88xx(random numbers)? He made 15 threads asking about World Sport 2?

Comment

Hmmm Cb77777
              To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe View Post
                Yeah, I remember Lithium92 and USC back when they were posting alot on the boards. That was back in the day when I didn't have a CB7 yet and I was still modding my Camry.....crazy....I remember at one point when I first got a hold of my CB, I was thinking, "damn one of these days, I'm gonna have a member's ride page too, as soon as I actually start doing shit to it...."
                I remember when your car made HT and this place kinda BLEW up over it I think more towards the jealousy side everything just cemeneted in place afterwards with the launch of your blog.

One of the first times I ever met Maple and the countless stories he would post about his troubles.
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                Legend FSM

Comment

Too many people have dropped out of the accord game

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                  01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                  93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                  93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

I'm back
                    '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                    -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                    -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                    -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                    10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

im looking forward to seeing who sticks around with this chassis as they are now continuing to age past the age of general usage. Hopefully there is a concentration of real hardcore tuners and OGs. its good to see some coming back around

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                      Current cars:
                      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Remember when Ztinaldoz was an active member and working on his Accord?

Damn.. This kinda makes me abit pissed off that I never made a user on this
                        forum before.. Although I didn't own an Accord untill a couple of years later, I
                        still find it quite disturbing that I've known about this forum since 2008..

So no disrespect intended to the noble ones who have sailed stedy with
                        CB7Tuner, but I feel he deserve to have some new light shined on his thread:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=103934

* i cri everitim *

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
                          im looking forward to seeing who sticks around with this chassis as they are now continuing to age past the age of general usage. Hopefully there is a concentration of real hardcore tuners and OGs. its good to see some coming back around
                          I'll be around, and more active when I get her on the road again.
                          The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
                            So Im hanging out with my friend Isaiah aka i-07 and I found this car for sale:

I had seen this car floating around in the Concord area and then boom it hit me.

This exact car was at the Hooters meet in 2009 in Mass

LOL!!!! Look at the price, they will never get that Haha!

Comment

Do you remember when I posted daily? Yeah, im back maybe... This was my Home. been searching for a rust free cb7 but no luck yet.

Comment

H311RA151N found that car a little while ago. It has some hydraulics now.

Reads through Ztinaldoz MRT

That is the most beautiful CB I have ever seen. Euro guys make this car look the absolute best, IMHO.
                                *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                                ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                                ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                                "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                                Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                                The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                                Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Working...
                                X