Password jdm closing it's doors for good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Password jdm closing it's doors for good

Not sure if this has been posted but password jdm is closing their doors for good. Everything is on sale 40% off

Sad sad but they are moving to better things. He should just sell the business then close it's doors

thats fucked, now where am i gonna get my itr's
    visit vgruk

Comment

Yeah I wish I still had mine. I bought them on eBay in mint cond for 250 shipped back in college. Boo

Comment

They were always way overpriced anyway... though it's sad to see such a well known name disappear. Aside from being overpriced, I've never heard anything bad about them.

Comment

I hate to say "who cares" since in the Accord world they were really nothing to us but it is what it is. Guess everyone will go to TigerJapanese for their overpriced front clips now.
          '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
          If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

damn, sucks. didnt know they are closing down. i might stop by monday and pick u a few things.

Comment

Wow I bought my ITRs from them so long ago. I paid $750 shipped for a mint set with brand new tires straight to my door.

It is sad, as they were a reputable company who stood by their products. That's something that is in shortage these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                Wow I bought my ITRs from them so long ago. I paid $750 shipped for a mint set with brand new tires straight to my door.

It is sad, as they were a reputable company who stood by their products. That's something that is in shortage these days.
                LOL, was that a subliminal hit?
                '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

support your local businesses, i have a jdm importer thats 2 hours away. i bought like 500 dollars worth of forester shit from them.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Importers and JDM shops are alive and well in Alberta.

My buddy just bought a '98 WRX STi V5 for $7900 shipped and landed in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                      support your local businesses, i have a jdm importer thats 2 hours away. i bought like 500 dollars worth of forester shit from them.
                      we have one in Queens county (still in NYC) that was asking $2500 for a "JDM" F22. place was dirty dark and most of the employees were basically the "junkyard knucklehead" type. not to forget the extremely high pressure "salesman"

didn't go back there after looking around
                      http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
                        we have one in Queens county (still in NYC) that was asking $2500 for a "JDM" F22. place was dirty dark and most of the employees were basically the "junkyard knucklehead" type. not to forget the extremely high pressure "salesman"

didn't go back there after looking around
                        For that price, the whole car better be included, and be in showroom condition.

Comment

just came back from password jdm. bought some goodies. but found out that they are not actually closing their doors for good. they are relocating to long beach, ca within the next week. kind of upsets me when businesses do stuff like this... just be upfront.

Comment

Originally posted by PhatAccord View Post
                            just came back from password jdm. bought some goodies. but found out that they are not actually closing their doors for good. they are relocating to long beach, ca within the next week. kind of upsets me when businesses do stuff like this... just be upfront.
                            Damn that's not cool, kinda like furniture stores that say they'll be closing and have signs hanging for like a whole year lol.

CALI LIFE STYLE
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

They didnt support the cb chassis anyways..
                              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Working...
                              X