Aaaggggggghhhh, I Cant Drive My Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaaggggggghhhh, I Cant Drive My Car

i am soooo mad right now , today this morning during practice for boys vollyball team , i sprained my left ankle pretty bad. i was running towards the V.ball trying to save it and another teammate was coming the other way , i notice him the last second. so i kinda lunged myself away from him jumping of the wrong foot causing the sprain.

when leaving practice , i hopped in my car hoping it wont hurt to press the clutch in , WRONG , every time i press the clutch i was screaming in pain, the worst part was i had to drop off two friends before going home

the pain is not whats even bothering me , its the fact that i cant drive my car and i got my hours cut from work , i should be at work right now

now my dad drives my car and when ever i have to go somewhere i use truck and the crutches ... >_>

just venting on my bed while the ankle is being ICED on

btw its spring break and i got a game next tuesday ,
    if you guys have suggestion on making this heal faster , let me know
    right now i am relying on pain killers, Epson salt and ice .

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
    -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
    if you guys have suggestion on making this heal faster , let me know
    Stay off of it. Ice it. Rest.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

You should have used the clutchless technique. But I agree with what Joshs92ex said. REST!!! hope you heal quickly

Comment

yea definatly dont push it at all hell i wouldnt even play in that game! I used to run track in high school and pretty much did the same thing only i did run in a meet a week later and ended up causing more damage to my ankle. Long story short 8 years later my ankle has never healed properly and i am absolutly positive its because i decided to run on it when it was still healing.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
        member ride thread
        11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
        DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
        People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
        I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
        John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

I drive about 4 hours during my work day.. When im feeling lazy I will drive with just my right foot.. You don't need the gas to start going in first. Release the clutch slowly and then move the same foot over to the gas. With some practice it will be as smooth as normal. You don't need the gas to shift obviously also..

Comment

you know your right ,i might have to give it a try

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
            -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

or you can rev match after first.... thats what the syncro's in ur tranny for. my slave cylinder went out and it took me a week to fix it so i just rev matched it lol
              1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

If your largest short-term concern is not being able to drive your vehicle due to an injury, your life is pretty easy.

Pull the sympathy vote and bum rides everywhere.
                Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate View Post
                  Pull the sympathy vote and bum rides everywhere.
                  LMFAO. i totally did that when i first injured my finger. I was on meds and restricted from driving. shit sucked balls.

Comment

i would rig up the gas to be used by hand and operate the clutch and brake with your right foot.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

or just use public transport...pump some money back into the economy damn it..hahahaah

Comment

Working...
                      X