Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

radiator fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

radiator fan

how do i put them to be striaght on while the car is running??
    2004 Accord Sedan CM6 (daily)
    Koni Yellows, Hood Bra,Splash Guards,Deck Lid,Weather Mats,Sunroof Visor,Fog Lights <-All OEM, Mugen Door Visors, 07 Tsx Wheels.
    1990 Accord Coupe CB7 (project)
    H22 Swap, Skunk2 Springs on Koni Str.t, Rear Disk Swap, Fog Lights, 92-93 Trunk Conversion, 02 Accord Rims

Originally posted by drzcb7 View Post
    how do i put them to be striaght on while the car is running??
    Rewire it straight to a switch on your dash so you can turn it on and off manually.

Simple, huh? Have fun wiring that up.
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

if you want them on all the time, you could wire them to your defroster switch. but why would you want them on all the time?

Comment

I have mine on all the time. There is a green plug around the Dizzy with 2 black wires on it, splice those together and they'll be on when ignition is turned on.
        1993 Accord EX
        2011 Subaru STi

Comment

may i ask why u want the fans on all the time?

The Hatch < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - My Cars - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > The Accord

Comment

Originally posted by honda_kid View Post
            may i ask why u want the fans on all the time?

Its for my cousin cb it be spazin flickers on and off doesn't stay on we Changed the relay still the same and my old car had a jumper where the relay is but I dnt remember which two they were. So when the car started the fans would be stright on.
            Koni Yellows, Hood Bra,Splash Guards,Deck Lid,Weather Mats,Sunroof Visor,Fog Lights <-All OEM, Mugen Door Visors, 07 Tsx Wheels.
            H22 Swap, Skunk2 Springs on Koni Str.t, Rear Disk Swap, Fog Lights, 92-93 Trunk Conversion, 02 Accord Rims

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
              I have mine on all the time. There is a green plug around the Dizzy with 2 black wires on it, splice those together and they'll be on when ignition is turned on.

Idk why but tht sounds dangerous to me. Lol

Comment

Anyone?? Maybe I shouldn't have put this in begginers.

Comment

radiator fan

i would like to noe how to put the fans to turn on as soon as i turn on the car. so they'll run straight as the cars running i saw it on my old car they put a jumper where the relay is but idk which ones they are. any help will be appreciated.

Comment

mnines does that stock haha
                    ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

the left kick pannel has little jacks you can hok it up to that way when you turn your key on the fans turn on. or like mine hook it up to a toggle switch

Comment

Originally posted by drzcb7 View Post
                        Its for my cousin cb it be spazin flickers on and off doesn't stay on we Changed the relay still the same and my old car had a jumper where the relay is but I dnt remember which two they were. So when the car started the fans would be stright on.
                        You should try to re-wire it back to stock because there is no need to have the fan on at all times.

SOLD!!
                        Boosted H22
                        375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

No need for the same post twice. I will merge this into the other one

SOLD!!
                          Boosted H22
                          375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

i keep mine on all the time unless im on the HIGHway

Comment

but wouldn't you kill the bearings in that fan a lot quicker having it on all the time?

Comment

Working...
                              X