• Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice man
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Picked up a couple of soft gun cases, one for my 1943 Lee Enfield No. 4 Mk. 3 .303 and one for my Springfield 12 gauge single shot. Spent only $7.50 a piece at Orscheln Farm and Home in Iowa City, IA.

-

-

-

-

-

-
      Last edited by H311RA151N; 10-26-2015, 12:46 AM.

Comment

sold! But here's my build thread for those interested.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=206864

Comment

Picked up some various reloaded .38 Special ammunition a while back as well.

-

-

Last edited by H311RA151N; 10-26-2015, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Getting my shotgun soon and might get a AR-15 for Christmas <3
            1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
            1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
            1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
            1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Originally posted by lbus9168 View Post
              That is not very authentic, I don't see a 6 pack in the cart.
              Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Kydex Concealments holster for my MilPro 9mm.

Comment

Nice holster, damn I need one!

S&W old model numbering system, I have the 5904

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                    Nice holster, damn I need one!

S&W old model numbering system, I have the 5904
                    Thank you! I absolutely love your signature by the way!

Speaking of Smith & Wesson I want to get my dad one as he had a Dan Wesson .357 a long time ago and always talks about how he only regrets getting rid of one firearm and that being the one. I figured it would be super cool to get him the real deal, a S&W model 686 .357 magnum with a 6" barrel.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                      Thank you! I absolutely love your signature by the way!

Speaking of Smith & Wesson I want to get my dad one as he had a Dan Wesson .357 a long time ago and always talks about how he only regrets getting rid of one firearm and that being the one. I figured it would be super cool to get him the real deal, a S&W model 686 .357 magnum with a 6" barrel.
                      thanks.

Comment

I've started working on my Remington Model 582 .22 rifle recently. That's about the only thing new firearm related I have going on at the moment.

I purchased a Barksa 3-9x32 Plinker-22 rifle scope for it which came with 3/8" dovetail rings. Decent scope for an old .22. Only paid $55.

Rifle was gifted to me about a year ago from a family member who had it since the early 80's. Unfortunately it's had the stock cut off. I have found a source for a brand new factory replacement stock so that's what's next. I'd like to make it useful again.

I thought about having it blued somewhere but I don't know how much it would cost.

Comment

Do a slow rust blue yourself at home. Costs about $50-75 depending on what you use for brushes and such. It takes some time to do, but it's worth it.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Picked this us last week, minus the scope and grip, a SIG716, the model is R716-16B-SRP-FDE its a bare bones Patrol model so it doesn't come with the same stock and doesn't come with flip up sights which is the reason i ordered both from mag pul, I haven't taken it to the range yet but will be on saturday, and when the magpul flip up sights, ACS stock, trigger guard, and 2 25 round mags which all will be arriving tomorrow when I go pick them up

Last edited by almostJDM; 12-10-2015, 11:33 PM.

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                            1992 Accord EX Coupe
                            My FS Thread
                            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Sweet rifle! If I was to buy an ar platform rifle that would have to be the one. How's it shoot?

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

The 11th I'm picking up a couple Type 56 Chinese SKS's. Kinda stoked about that. Removing all the cosmoline should be fun. Figured I would get just two more semi-auto rifles while I can.

If I had more of a budget I'd opt for something different. A couple SKS's at around 7 for the pair is decent IMO. Plus I don't have an SKS yet so they will make a nice addition to my collection.

Comment

Working...
                                X