No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have that exact same box at work, its was $259.99 at Home Depot when I bought mine. It's held up pretty good so far.

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
    1992 Accord EX Coupe
    My FS Thread
    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

That Husky actually looks perfect for what I'm wanting.

Got these today, as my DVS are getting kinda holy, but I'm also going to an informal wedding this weekend so I killed two birds with one stone. Mine don't have the colored lettering; all black, I think they look plenty respectable, lol. Vans Faulkner.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I dove waaaaaaayyyyyyy into the deep end with my latest purchase.

My 6th gen accord thread
        99 Miata

Comment

Nice! Love the way those new mustangs look. Ford seems to be leaning toward more of a euro car style IMO. I like it.

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
          That Husky actually looks perfect for what I'm wanting.

Got these today, as my DVS are getting kinda holy, but I'm also going to an informal wedding this weekend so I killed two birds with one stone. Mine don't have the colored lettering; all black, I think they look plenty respectable, lol. Vans Faulkner.

It's really hard to find good looking skate style shoes these days. Vans have kept mostly the same style over the years though. I just picked up some sweet airspeed's from walmart hahahaha. I normally wear boots all the time, but it's hard for me to feel the shifter on the bike in them.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Let's see how these work out.

Comment

Nice choice on the tires! I'm running the 225s on my Honda. What's awesome about these is you will run faster in the wet with these than you would run in the dry with a typical all season. Phenomenal tire.
              '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
                I normally wear boots all the time, but it's hard for me to feel the shifter on the bike in them.
                Lol, I have some Puma Speed Cats I bought specifically for when I go for long drives in the mountains. Great pedal feel, they're light, and they fit like gloves. Suck to walk around in though, because the soles are slightly narrower than the bottom of my foot

But yeah, nice skate shoes are hard to find and I'm pretty picky about them. I'm not big into shoes or anything (until recently, I never actually owned more than one pair at a time aside from some dress shoes that really only stayed in the box), but skaters these days are so 'stylish.' When did men become such girls?

I'm not overly fond of the Vans though, they're not comfortable. I haven't worn this particular style of shoe since elementary school... and back then, you had to get ones with white rubber around the bottom so you could Sharpie in some checkerboard. I need some Dr. Scholls.

av6g6... I love the car (huge Mustang fan here)! I remember the magazines saying it actually handles worse than what the solid rear end finally accomplished at the end of the last generation, but I have faith that'll turn around in no time.
                Last edited by CyborgGT; 08-13-2015, 01:31 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

New mirrors so I can see something other than my elbows

Whoever put the old mirrors on really screwed it up on the left side, so with the factory mirrors there's an extra hole showing. Oh well, they work and that's all I care about.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
                    Nice choice on the tires! I'm running the 225s on my Honda. What's awesome about these is you will run faster in the wet with these than you would run in the dry with a typical all season. Phenomenal tire.
                    Thanks! They're currently Tire Rack's #1 summer tire, so I figured I'd give em a shot. I'm currently running a 245/40-18 Dunlop Sport SP600 which is a stupid grippy tire, but absolute garbage when it comes to noise. It legit sounds like I have 4 bad wheel bearings. It kills me to sell my 18's to finance these, but it's the best solution right now. There's no way I could justify $700-900 for a set of those in 245/40-18. I should be able to sell my 18's for $200-300 more than I paid for the PSS easily, so at least I'll break even. 235/45-17 is slightly larger than my stock size of 225/45, so while I'll gain back some wheel gap compared to what I've got now, at least it won't be at stock levels. Plus, since this setup is a solid 7-8 lbs lighter a tire than what I've got now, I should see it in the acceleration/handling.

Comment

Comment

The corded version, to replace my useless cordless drill (not a fan of dealing with batteries and the fading power as they die). I love the attachments they make for this; better than taking up space with stand-alone units, at least for light-duty work. A few of those will definitely come in the future, but I mainly bought this so I can start polishing my intake manifold... DIY forthcoming.
                        Last edited by CyborgGT; 08-18-2015, 10:57 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

New face shield (mirror tint is freaking sweet) and a can of good ole plasti-dip. No more snake head for this guy!

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                            Lol, I have some Puma Speed Cats I bought specifically for when I go for long drives in the mountains. Great pedal feel, they're light, and they fit like gloves. Suck to walk around in though, because the soles are slightly narrower than the bottom of my foot

But yeah, nice skate shoes are hard to find and I'm pretty picky about them. I'm not big into shoes or anything (until recently, I never actually owned more than one pair at a time aside from some dress shoes that really only stayed in the box), but skaters these days are so 'stylish.' When did men become such girls?

I'm not overly fond of the Vans though, they're not comfortable. I haven't worn this particular style of shoe since elementary school... and back then, you had to get ones with white rubber around the bottom so you could Sharpie in some checkerboard. I need some Dr. Scholls.

av6g6... I love the car (huge Mustang fan here)! I remember the magazines saying it actually handles worse than what the solid rear end finally accomplished at the end of the last generation, but I have faith that'll turn around in no time.
                            why not just get race shoes for driving only shoes?
                            visit vgruk

Comment

I guess I just wasn't that serious about it. However, the Pumas do have funny labels inside the tongue that say they're "not flameproof equipped."

3" stainless Kteller kit for the H22 is on its way. I'm only going to be using the bent sections, but whatever.

Last edited by CyborgGT; 09-02-2015, 05:08 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Nice! I ran the 2.25 kit I think on my car. I had a shop weld it up and install it for me. They told me that it didn't fit very well and some extra bends had to be made, but I think that was due partly to my ebay header being crooked, and mostly because my car was so low.

Comment

Working...
                                X