How are you guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are you guys!

This part has been dead. How are most of you?
    99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

yeah it's been dead around this side my cb is down at this moment but should be back running n stronger

Comment

My car has been out of comission since the summer time. Hoping to get back on the road with tax return.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Mines needs some work but doing everything a little at a time.

Comment

wow, there's alot of TX members but none within driving distance. from El Paso to Houston it's a longer drive than it was when i drove from Houston to Augusta, GA.

good nonetheless, projects in the works! excited about it. are there any big Summer meets in TX?
          RIP '91 LX.

Comment

I can't speak for other cities but there's always meets going on here.

Comment

sadly all the impatient people just want to do 'cool' meets on facebook, those of us still checking in here are OG. meh.. imo there are more cb7 and cd5 tuners sprouting up now than a few years ago but hey we gotta say the same things 500 times instead of 50 on 'how do i change brake pad' like posts on facebook.

Anyone else around the still sneaking around here speak up!
              My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Yeah its all on facebook now. Will be posting a meet for March 8th in Houston though this week on here. Should be a blast if any of you can make it out.
                Chipped ecu's always in stock p28,p06 etc. Pm for prices. Chipping and tuning services also available.
                Timmy Tuning

Need work done? Hit me up at the shop.
                FISTRacing

H-Town accord coordinator.
                Daily Grind.

Comment

Around. Hover in and out here every now and then to see if anything new has happened. Mainly work and trying to piece together most of the parts on the supra...Gotta get that shit ready for paint...after I buy all the necessary suspension items

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

So I got a cd5 now, and I am redoing the suspension and all bushings. Motor wise I am still debating, and also as well Nelson I am looking for a mk3 supra or a fc rx7 to drop my 2jz into.
                    99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

Working...
                    X