Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOHC-FTW : 1993 Accord EX

I'm back!

Had this for awhile now, using it as the occasional DD, Bracket an True Street weekend straight line warrior.

ENGINE:
    F22a6.
    I/E.
    NGK sparking it up.

Exterior:
    Primed.

Interior:
    Tan an black.

Suspension/wheels:
    Slip streams.

AUDIO/ELECTRONICS:
    None.

FUTURE PLANS:
    Run the piss out of it break it an do it again.
    Delta 282 cam.
    Exedy stage 1 clutch.
    Sniper nitrous wet kit.
    F22b trans (already got).
    Maybe some OE intake mods an IAB delete, Bisimoto HS gasket.
    Header.
    Some tuning and such.
    Some radials.
    More beating then when it goes put my built F long block in it.
    Paint with some old goldleaf lettering (Need to come up with a nice little name for it before hand) for that old school look.
    As cheap an easy as F parts are to get this it is a good car to choose from to enter in some events, nothing crazy being done simple, cheap with an it don't matter it's a Honda attitude.

I'll be attending WRP, Shadyside, an Farmington dragway. Starting this weekend at BRMS import shootout at Farmington test an tune this friday aswell.

Last edited by SOHC-FTW; 03-24-2014, 07:00 PM.

02 Crv
    02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
    92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
    Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

UCLA's replaced, broken grill replaced with the one I made for my other CB.

02 Crv
    02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
    92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.

Comment

Would love to here that cam lope when you get around to purchasing and installing it.

Comment

i need to get up with you one of these weekends and maybe meet at farmington. i got family in greensboro area so i could go visit them sometime this summer and drive up to farmington to run the cars and hangout. maybe even bring you some go-fast goodies, lol.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

That sounds like a plan bud.

02 Crv

Comment

Good buy LJ!
            Originally posted by Mishakol129
            Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Us NC folks need to do some mountain runs together....
              Originally posted by deevergote
              These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
                Good buy LJ!
                Yes an thems those NGK's from you my good buddy.

Originally posted by mtnbikaah View Post
                Us NC folks need to do some mountain runs together....
                I'm all for that aswell stock suspension or not ill drive it like a kilo of Colombian bam bam was strapped under the car.

02 Crv

Comment

Good start bro car is going in the right direction.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Thanks way better shape than my last forsure.

02 Crv

Comment

Headed to farmington gonna enter true street an have some fun.

02 Crv

Comment

Heading home was eventful an had a blast.
                        Car ran real well for stock,no clutch an bad syncros in 2nd an 3rd just had to jam em. Anyway since I was the only entry in true street an the announcers didn't say anything they through me in foot brake an only ran the car twice with a..
                        11.030 @65mph
                        10.86 @ 66mph
                        And I broke out on my third run in the class at a 10.72 @ 65mph an a reaction of .408.
                        Surprised with it actually was another a6 coupe running 11.3s.

02 Crv

Comment

10.72 sounds awesome for whats done to the car

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Sri an a bumble be tuna can lol so so stock. Thanks though I an others were shocked for what it is an the obvious issues with the trans.
                            Last edited by SOHC-FTW; 03-30-2014, 10:06 PM.

02 Crv

Comment

From sunday....

02 Crv

Comment

Working...
                              X