Sordz : 2014 Corvette Stingray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sordz : 2014 Corvette Stingray

Ordered this at the end of May and picked it up on July 24th. Officially born on 7/9/14.

As of today it has about 900 miles and it has been amazing. Next week I will be driving it from Minneapolis MN to Miami FL where I normally live. Original plan was to buy a 2010-2012 Corvette Grand Sport but prices never fell like I assumed and after seeing a C7 all C6's now look like 2005 models

***Pictures suck I know, I will try and get better quality pics up when I get back to my desktop with actual photo editing software.

Day I picked it up-

Current Mods-
    35% tint
    Xpel clear bra on front bumper
    Opticoat 2.0 coated
    Splash Guards(mud flaps)
    Red interior stitching(fabric dye marker)
    5" Garmin GPS hardwired and hidden in cubbyhole behind radio
    Lowered on stock bolts

Future Mods-
    Wheels, currently not many wheel choices and debating to see how much it will cost to purchase z06 rear fenders and wheels.

Tried the black wheels look with plasti dip, quickly removed...

This is the most current picture and only picture after I lowered it

And yes from a roll my accord is probably much faster, but this car is in another class.

Possible Accord VS Corvette race video coming soon!! (if I can find the time)
    Last edited by Sordz; 08-13-2014, 11:54 AM.

It looks absolutely amazing. White on red is probably the best combination for these things. Actually, that's probably the best combination for any car.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

One sick looking ride!

Comment

I didn't like the look at first. Then I saw in person, and all I can say is WOW. Such a sexy car. And they sound amazing, even stock! Nice pickup!
        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I actually LOVE the new Stingray.

So damn nice.

Props dude!

I will be waiting for the Accord vs Vette video.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Although it is a American car you can't go wrong with 460hp and 30+ highway MPG

I forgot to mention, only options I chose when ordering were-
            Automatic transmission
            Performance exhaust

Comment

That's a $60k+ car what do you do for a living lol

Comment

Replaced the corvette chrome "flag" emblems with carbon flash(metallic black) emblems that match the vents and accent colors.
                "AFTER"___________________________________________ __________"BEFORE"

Also plasti-dipped the wheels black, inside and out.

Comment

Merry Christmas! Just picked up these black chrome Forgestar f14 wheels. 19x9.5 and 20x11

Hard to get a good picture, they look better in person.

Comment

These are some great looking wheels. A while back I looked into some for the CB but you can't get them any more narrow than an 8.5"-wide wheel.
                    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

beautiful car. my favorite color combo! very jealous haha

"Tucking tires and wires."
                      The Chronicles.

Comment

i wanted one since before they came out. i dream of this car. i bought my son a little model of one and told him, here's our corvette. my cb7 build was, my corvette.
                        one day. Beautiful ride man

Comment

Very nice!
                          The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Thanks guys! Nice to see you all still accept me lol. I actually wanted some import style wheels, but after reaching out to VOLK, they wont make te37's in my sizes so I just decided to find something reasonable like these forgestars.

I'm visiting family for Christmas in MN now, added my c7 ornament to the tree-

Then went and took a peek at my cb7, next year I hope to pick up some slicks and finally take it to the track(fingers crossed).

Comment

Wow. Mmmm. That is the exact Vette I would order, white on red. Just beautiful. I love the new wheels on it.

My obtainable dream car.....probably when I retire. lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X