Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Greetings from Finland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like these aggressive builds. Keep it up!

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Greetings from Finland

I have couple of ECUs for my car and 2 of them are remapped, that really made the engine came to live and use to*burns*all 4 tires, i have to keep it close to redline, but there is the power band.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyafusab View Post
        I have couple of ECUs for my car and 2 of them are remapped, that really made the engine came to live and use to*burns*all 4 tires, i have to keep it close to redline, but there is the power band.

Yeah, but im done with the carb engine and i thought it would be funny while doing a pgmfi swap i could just go all new direction with saab engine ��

Comment

Sooo, another weekend passed by and i did not made any progress on the engine swap... But i did a shitload of other stuff and im quite happy about it and yet im angry 4 myself because i need to get that engine running asap. 😂

1st. Ill tested if i can get cb in to the detail garage (right next to mine) with the height that im running. 😏
          It got there, but maybe we go there just for that paint correction in the future and all maintaince washes will be done outside

Look at the retardet booty. I hate that i cant capture the wideness to the camera...

I also started playing with resin and made a lathe blank for the shifter knob

Bought the vw passat cc headlights, disassembled them and started reteofitting my headlights.
          They will be bi-xenon with original height adjustments and original Hi beams will be converted in to something else...

Also. Started sandblasting stuff but there are no pics about that progress...

In the end, all kind of stuff was done, but progress is just minor..

Random shots 4 the end

Comment

Its been quiet 4 a while, nothing special happened here.

Made a few changes in my plans and decided to go full carbon bodykit and started a fundraiser for that...

Go check it out gf.me/u/xuyn27

I'll make a proper project update over the weekend.

Hope u guys still like to read my posts

Comment

Full carbon body kit? I’m looking forward to seeing that!

Comment

I am liking this a lot!!!
                I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                My coupe!!!
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                  Full carbon body kit? I’m looking forward to seeing that!
                  x2!!!!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Working...
                  X