No announcement yet.

Boost_Lee : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey man, you still in Dallas? I don't get much time off, but if you are still there, it would be cool to meet up and hang out!
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Jdm- thanks for the kind words. As of July, this thing has been sitting in my garage. I just start her up every week or two, but its too hot to run it at the track. Plus I need a trailer or vehicle registration.

Scott - I'm actually down in San Antonio. If you stop here shoot me a message

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
        Jdm- thanks for the kind words. As of July, this thing has been sitting in my garage. I just start her up every week or two, but its too hot to run it at the track. Plus I need a trailer or vehicle registration.

Scott - I'm actually down in San Antonio. If you stop here shoot me a message
        Will do! Never really get down there though.
        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Just saw this for sale on Facebook. Hope it goes to someone who will show it the respect it deserves.
          My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
            Just saw this for sale on Facebook. Hope it goes to someone who will show it the respect it deserves.
            yea, i saw that too
            FRIENDS
            DONT LET
            FRIENDS
            ROLL ON
            ROTA'S

Comment

If you still have it come July.
              We might have to talk.
              MadLab Racing
              Southern Maryland

Comment

Thanks guys, I hope it goes to a good home. Not sure where my buddy posted it on FB, but its had a few offers. Not totally firm on the price that he posted, make an offer. The worst I can say is no...

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                11.68 @ 127mph
                417whp/375wtq

Comment

Sell it to me lol
                  Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Car is still in my possession... I really need to fire it up and get her sold Any interest?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                    11.68 @ 127mph
                    417whp/375wtq

Comment

Car is still in my possession... I really need to fire it up and get her sold Any interest?
                      Why even sell it? Its not a daily driver and doubt it costs much to keep around.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Im looking for a cb. Wasnt really planning on buyin one as hardcore and probably expensive as yours but whats the price? I havent seen the ad.
                        Looking for a new CB. Sell me yours!

Comment

If you ever came up around Washington I'd be interested in teh drag tires/rims. Car would be tricky to import though.
                          Bought from: Night Wolf, bassrock234, sonikaccord, 904drACCORDMANG

92 Accord, F23a franken-engine, N/A forever.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                            Why even sell it? Its not a daily driver and doubt it costs much to keep around.
                            I know, but the car is doing no good sitting there with no use. I hardly have time for this car as it is, and I only get to see it once or twice every few months. I could use the funds to help me get me a new daily.

Originally posted by MrTShoff View Post
                            Im looking for a cb. Wasnt really planning on buyin one as hardcore and probably expensive as yours but whats the price? I havent seen the ad.
                            shoot me a PM if you are seriously interested.

I'll be buying a new battery for it tomorrow and I'll try to fire it up. Maybe even a wash

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                            11.68 @ 127mph
                            417whp/375wtq

Comment

Man, I hope it fires up. You put some fuel stabilizer in the tank when you last parked it, right?

You'll ignite the CB passion, you know you will. You'll go back to the track with an 11.20 goal, you know you will.
                              *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                              ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                              ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                              "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                              Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                              The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                              Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

If I could man, I'd get a loan and buy this from you. This build is bar far one of my favorite builds up here. There is no part that needs to be changed. It's the perfect CB. Enough boost to take on a LOT of different cars. And still looks great. Nothing like a project car with no panels falling off and no different colored body parts. lol.
                                Last edited by Shadow1; 03-25-2016, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X