oldest modern looking vehicle you can think of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 Nissan 300ZX.

Also, a 1990 Lamborghini Diablo, 1995 Ferrari F50, 1992 Jaguar XJ220, 1995 Ford GT90....

...and to take the cake....

1980 De Tomaso Pantera GT5:
    Last edited by Straight Success; 09-14-2015, 07:50 PM.
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Vector WX-3. For a car made in 1992 I'd say it still has quite a modern appearance.

Comment

mods help things look more progressive.
        Last edited by illinois_erik; 09-15-2015, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
          Well it did both replace, and be replaced by, a Scirocco. Kind of odd, but in a way it is virtually the same thing. I love those cars though. I keep hearing online about a rivalry between the Volkswagen and Honda communities as old as Evo vs Impreza, but I've yet to witness it in the real world. In my opinion, old VWs are cool in a way that Hondas never will be (EF hatch comes close)... but I'd never take one over a Honda, don't ask me why.
          yea i still like hondas but i appreciate them more for reliability, ease of repair and parts are common. my buddy just got a ek hatch, 5 speed for 1500 with only 90k miles on it.

the volkswagens have a little bit more style but everything else just plain suck. my corrado is running on hopes...if the engine management takes a dump, i wouldnt even know where to go lol
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I think if I had a DeLorean I'd paint it. I'm imagining it in white or black and it looks pretty sweet.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

People are always surprised when I tell them my Legend is 24 years old. I think the '91 LS400 also looks about 10 years ahead of its time.
              The first generation RL still blends quite nicely with new cars as well.

Miatas and Mini Coopers dont change much throughout the years so they blend pretty well too.

RIP my last two CB7s.
              New rides:
              '82 Volvo 245 drift project
              '87 Volvo 244 daily
              Born2DieApparel.com

Comment

BMW E46 in particular the coupes. BMW could re release that body style with the new halo rings and tail lights and it would look proper.

Comment

Working...
                X