Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

H22 turbo build from the bottom to the top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck, can't wait to see the numbers

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Well, there u have it. We ran out of time So we didn't finish up the tune. when I go back in a month or so I'll put a different spring in the waste gate and start tweaking the cams to see if we can find another 100 horsepower.
      I got it set up for boost by gear right now and with 340 at the wheel this thing feels amazing.
      I got to run with a SS tonight and it was a pretty glorious feeling when he dumped it and try ed to leave me but was not very successful.

Comment

What are you tuning it with? Congrats on joining the 300+ club. that graph looks a little too wavy.... looks like somethings not quite right. Can you feel it when your driving?
        spin city

Comment

What spring is in the wastegate now? I am waiting for the 30psi, race gas tune of 600+WHP

Comment

I'm using the hondata V3 for the ecu. And it's a dynojet dyno.
            From what I understand the reason for the charts being wavy was due to us having the waste gate set to low. I have the 6 psi spring in there and the boost by gear solinoid couldn't keep up. Like we were dumping to much boost. But once it got on the pavement it acted much different. It would build 20 psi of boost before I was at 6k rpm in third gear.
            Driving it feels fairly smooth. The front end seems to chatter a lot, I'm still due for new tires and an alignment. Maybe that will help.
            I'll post a couple videos once I activate a YouTube account.

Comment

Comment

Nice build and congrats on the numbers!
                Did the dyno map boost readings by chance so we can see the boost graph over RPM? I'm curious to see your hose routing for the boost solenoid and wastegate.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                11.68 @ 127mph
                417whp/375wtq
                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

No I don't think it did. I'll take some pics of the hose routing in a few days. I did it in kinda a hurry cause it was while we were tuning .
                  Your ride is one of the ones that inspired me jus so ya know. I love it's stance in that signature pic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kratemertyl View Post
                      No I don't think it did. I'll take some pics of the hose routing in a few days. I did it in kinda a hurry cause it was while we were tuning .
                      Your ride is one of the ones that inspired me jus so ya know. I love it's stance in that signature pic
                      Thank you! That's what this community is for - to inspire others

She sounds healthy in that last vid

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                      11.68 @ 127mph
                      417whp/375wtq
                      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

sounds sweet, great job keep it up.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Working...
                        X