Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

just joined CD5tuner but........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just joined CD5tuner but........

why isnt there a CB squad?

what i mean is why CD5tuner got cd squad?

and CBtuner dont have a CB squad?
    Last edited by accord=inspire?; 08-26-2008, 05:08 AM.

huh? why would there be on CD5tuner? They've got CDs?

member's ride thread
    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
    91 Accord SE 176k
    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
      huh? why would there be on CD5tuner? They've got CDs?
      my hood still isnt here broski?

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
        my hood still isnt here broski?
        Nobody cares.

CD Squad started separately from CD5tuner, and was integrated into the site. I thought about making a CB Squad, or something with a little less of a rip off name... but there really isn't much point. Plus, it's nice that our sister site has something different from this one... it was, afterall, a direct copy of CB7tuner to start.

Comment

cb squad IS CB7tuner.

i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
            cb squad IS CB7tuner.

i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."
            lol

Comment

cb squad IS CB7tuner.

oh shit! damnit man u made me fuqin laugh so hard right now
              -:¦:-
              Originally posted by wed3k

Comment

cb squad IS CB7tuner.

ya i always get shit about my cb7.. my father doesnt even want to be seen driving it.. WTF and they wanted me to get this car.. but as soon as i say i want to mod it, the response is .. OH MY ***.... so... bitch PLEASE!
                HIX

Comment

fuq the haters .. all they gonna get from us is "Bitch, Please"

Comment

Originally posted by Ice View Post
                    ya i always get shit about my cb7.. my father doesnt even want to be seen driving it.. WTF and they wanted me to get this car.. but as soon as i say i want to mod it, the response is .. OH MY ***.... so... bitch PLEASE!
                    Depends how you mod it. If it looks like a tacky ricebucket driven by a 16 year old with no taste, then yeah...

Still, if you like it, that's all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                      Depends how you mod it. If it looks like a tacky ricebucket driven by a 16 year old with no taste, then yeah...

Still, if you like it, that's all that matters.
                      indeed. All i get are compliments on my cb7 now. That is when they see it. But when i tell people i drive a 1992 honda accord, they always say stuff like "daaaamn old school" or "u drive a bucket" or "time to get a new car don't you think?" But when they finally see it, thier thoughts change, and are impressed on how clean it is .. i appreciate the fact that they appreciate how much care i take of Keiko

Comment

Working...
                      X