jmolina : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmolina View Post
    me and my brother swapped parts with the one on the right in my sig.
    Isn't that your brother's CB7?
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
      Isn't that your brother's CB7?
      yeah it is...we also swapped rims and tires, even the headlights..i now got rims like yours...very nice

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

I know what happened to it but what are you going to do with it? sell it keep it in the garage? or what?

Comment

\yeah it is...we also swapped rims and tires, even the headlights..i now got rims like yours...very nice
          Cool, I dont have my CB7 anymore but they are nice. Did you get his corners as well?
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Cool, I dont have my CB7 anymore but they are nice. Did you get his corners as well?
            no i kept my ambers...but i'll go all clear, and get a new paint job if i fix the car, or might just end up buying my brother 5 speed ex

Comment

no i kept my ambers...but i'll go all clear, and get a new paint job if i fix the car, or might just end up buying my brother 5 speed ex
              Either option sounds good. How about keeping the b/h headlights, getting clear corners, and b/h bumper lights? Something like this...

My CB7 before I sold it.
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Either option sounds good. How about keeping the b/h headlights, getting clear corners, and b/h bumper lights? Something like this...

My CB7 before I sold it.
                looks good but i wanna get off blackhousing, try a different look, i already bought the clear corners w/reflectors and bumper from joshm....

Comment

looks good but i wanna get off blackhousing, try a different look, i already bought the clear corners w/reflectors and bumper from joshm....
                  Oh OK, I understand. Are you getting OEM headlights? Im asking because his headlights look b/h, unless he had another set?
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

Oh OK, I understand. Are you getting OEM headlights? Im asking because his headlights look b/h, unless he had another set?
                    oem bro....i'm still keeping the blackhouse ones for spare

Comment

oem bro....i'm still keeping the blackhouse ones for spare
                      Sounds good. Are you rebuilding your tranny or getting one from a JY?
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Sounds good. Are you rebuilding your tranny or getting one from a JY?
                        i gotta get another one, people say swapping the casing is a real pain

Comment

i gotta get another one, people say swapping the casing is a real pain
                          I hear you, not just a pain, it's also expensive. When my auto tranny went out, they charged me $1,100 to rebuild it. I was like WTF? I went to a local JY and found a complete 92 5spd coupe...snatched every 5spd part/component for nearly half as much.
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

nice car bro, any updated pics with the "new" rims?!?
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

This thread hasn't been updated for over a month, since the coupe was in hibernation, its time to wake it up guys. By Tomorrow it should be up and running like a champ. Its now going through its 5 speed conversion, i'm using my sedan as a donor car since its gonna be junked, also swapping back all its original parts like the Hood, fender, headlights, corners, radiator, fans, A/C, compressor, PS pump, Alt, Intake, Full header back Exhaust, rims/tires and the battery. After the conversion is done i will go after a different look.

i'm open to suggestions and ideas, i will not go after LED eyebrow anymore. maybe i will but different.

Lightning Exterior:
                              I'm Thinking All clear theme, OEM or projector headlights?, clear corners with clear reflectors, and clear bumper signals. For the tailights, i like it the way it is(OEM).

Another is, keep the one i have, which is the blackhouse with yellow high beams, and the bH corners but swap in the clear or amber reflectors? for the bumper signal, i can blackhouse the clear ones i have and install a Amber LED bulb. Tint the rear tailights and swap out the OEM bulbs and install LEDS for better output? and perhaps a rear fog?

Lightning Interior: i'm not sure if i should mess with it but i wanna change all the dome lights to Amber Bulbs, and LED amber under the dash that will turn on only when i turn on the headlights?

Cosmetic interior: i'm thinking of painting the interior full black and grey, and swap out the rug for a custom grey one, and just cover the seats?? for now

Cosmetic Exterior: Its going for a paint job for sure, i'll be keeping the same color, or should i go for black? Should i keep the hood black if i keep original color? i think it looks good if painted (Flat black) correctly. Ordering generic stick on window visors. a hood bra sound good.

Performance: none at the moment. but in the far future a h22a sounds good, but i would like to keep that one fully stock.

any comments and suggestions are welcome. thanks

Comment

Glad you decided to fix her up.

How about doing the all clear front end, going badgeless, stripping the black off the front bumper, swapping trunks/painting it flat black, and getting red/clears?
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X