HID Kit installed with Projectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SenseiAccord
    Just got my HIDs! 6000k h3 mcculoch. there are freakin awesome! with my ebay projectors (no retrofit) it almost has a clean cut off. really small glares. cut off has some color. Obviously the lighting isnt evenly distributed but i can see a hella lot better. serisouly really doubted these ebay projectors but they are better than they are worth. im happy with my set up now! just thought id share also. thanx 92Accord EXR for ur review on urs. it inspired me!
    glad you're happy with yours. I'm actually looking to replace my projectors, if anyone has some they're looking to unload... Stupid transports and their stupid rocks

Comment

Originally posted by SenseiAccord
      Just got my HIDs! 6000k h3 mcculoch. there are freakin awesome! with my ebay projectors (no retrofit) it almost has a clean cut off. really small glares. cut off has some color. Obviously the lighting isnt evenly distributed but i can see a hella lot better. serisouly really doubted these ebay projectors but they are better than they are worth. im happy with my set up now! just thought id share also. thanx 92Accord EXR for ur review on urs. it inspired me!
      get some pics of the wall shots and all that good stuff.

05' S2000 GrandPrix White

93' Accord (Sold )
      JDM H22
      Port n Polished Int Mani
      Bored TB, maxed
      MSD 6A
      I/H/E
      no cat
      [[-]] (()) [[\]] [[)) //\\

Comment

soo ummm years later can one still tell us about how long everything is lasting for you??
        Members Ride sold...
        I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

come on i know there are plenty of people out with them .... come on out with it.
          Members Ride sold...
          I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

I have the projectors, and i have never had to replace any bulbs on them other then the running lights between the low and the high beams. They both burned out in a week, I replaced them, and they have been all good. As far as an hid kit, that is a future planned upgrade.
            PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

just for kicks, this is my retro for my van.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=98147

you have decent output on ur projectors, however oem ones will shine farr wider and more intense with less glare.

it was a fun project.

i used to run CATZ hid kit at 35 watts. I now run 55 watt digital ballast with the oem d2s bulb. its about 2x as bright as my moms tl.
              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

I have been looking at projector headlights I could get for an HID setup and I came across these:

http://www.andysautosport.com/honda/...r00032591.html

They are a little more pricey than the ebay ones and it says they use H4 bulbs. Would these be a better choice or are they still garbage?

Comment

Your lowbeams on those projectors are h3, the highbeams are h4.
                  PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Working...
                  X