No announcement yet.

brsteinbach : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good. Looks like they match the amber in your corners.
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

They match the steelies surprisingly well also. lol

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
      I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Not the best pics but just a few. I had to raise it about 3/4 of an inch cause I installed a skid plate and it sat low so it was kinda un-drivable at the height I had it at. I'll trim it in the spots that it's low this weekend and it will be back on the ground.

^^^^^
        Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Looking good brother, I see you painted the mirrors and door handles!
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Dumped ftw!

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
              Looking good brother, I see you painted the mirrors and door handles!
              Thanks, I need to get this bish painted before winter! Just at least get a temporary spray done.
              Originally posted by RedMagic187 View Post
              Dumped ftw!
              Hell yeah! I need to get lower though. 3" from the ground to the jack point is too much.

^^^^^
              Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

nice ride
                3 inches from jack point is too high lol
                mines 1.5 inches from bottom of jackpoint to ground in front and thats about as low as you can possibly go to be functionable on a CB lol
                -Tyler

Comment

Originally posted by tm123 View Post
                  nice ride
                  3 inches from jack point is too high lol
                  mines 1.5 inches from bottom of jackpoint to ground in front and thats about as low as you can possibly go to be functionable on a CB lol
                  Holy shit! Your on GC I see, do you have both collars on the sleeves still or are you riding on one? I can't believe your that low on stock struts! I put my collars all the way down and its hella bouncy!

^^^^^
                  Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Originally posted by brsteinbach View Post
                    Thanks, I need to get this bish painted before winter! Just at least get a temporary spray done.
                    I actually like that color. But since you plan on painting it...how about painting it flat black and painting the steelies white?
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Sounds good for a temp color. I'll roll her flat rustoleumand spray the steelies white.

^^^^^
                      Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Holy shit! Your on GC I see, do you have both collars on the sleeves still or are you riding on one? I can't believe your that low on stock struts! I put my collars all the way down and its hella bouncy!
                        only one perch
                        crazy thing is....i have another inch to screw down the front 2 in the back
                        maybe cuz they came off an EG hatch ?
                        bottom of my car wont let me go any lower though =[ lol
                        -Tyler

Comment

Originally posted by tm123 View Post
                          only one perch
                          crazy thing is....i have another inch to screw down the front 2 in the back
                          maybe cuz they came off an EG hatch ?
                          bottom of my car wont let me go any lower though =[ lol
                          Wow, How's the ride quality? I would go to the point to where I had no sleeve and just the spring but it is horribly bouncy.

^^^^^
                          Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Sounds good for a temp color. I'll roll her flat rustoleumand spray the steelies white.
                            Sounds good, I've seen roll paint jobs that look sick. I'd say do that and get black lugnuts to set the steelies off.
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                              Sounds good, I've seen roll paint jobs that look sick. I'd say do that and get black lugnuts to set the steelies off.
                              Will do. I broke a stud in the back cause of shitty lugs cross threading on the way out! WTH? So I was thinking extended studs with open ended black lugs.

^^^^^
                              Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Sounds good, I was gonna get black lugnuts for my Nissan but it's all stock so I thought it would look awkward.
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X