DoMiNiCaNoCB7 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Chinnn View Post
    Ohhhh snap! Is this who i think it is? Lookin verrrrry nice bro! Comin down next weekend. Hope to see it
    yea my dude its me the white cb that went out to the meets down on colonial and thats wats sup hope to bring out the cb if i can get it running in time

Comment

fresh!

Comment

Originally posted by DoMiNiCaNoCB7 View Post
        yea my dude its me the white cb that went out to the meets down on colonial and thats wats sup hope to bring out the cb if i can get it running in time
        Yeah dude i hope its running good by then. Bro i hear cb's have become verrry well known in orlando. Have they?
        92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Chinnn View Post
          Yeah dude i hope its running good by then. Bro i hear cb's have become verrry well known in orlando. Have they?
          Yea bro I hope I can get it rolling soon.. and yea there somewhat coming out more now

Comment

looks good man, no rust?

what you got planned next?
            MadLab Racing
            Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
              looks good man, no rust?

what you got planned next?
              thanks bro.. and yea in one place

and wat i got planned next is to cure that rust and then after that i want to get some fogs and then put a h22 just some things on my to-do list

Comment

everybody i finally found out wat was wrong with my car!!! i had to change my main relay and my timing was way off so we put in the relay and fixed the timing but i still have bad news . another damn problem my valves are bent so i have to get my head re-done and i also have to get a new timing belt and new water pump. still not to happy that im looking at a $400 job but at least for the moment my car is running and i also kno wat is wrong with my car so i can go to sleep with out worry bout another day that my car wont turn on

Comment

where are you going to get new valves put into your head for 400 bucks? thats pretty damn cheap i was quoted 1200.

Comment

Originally posted by Slice One View Post
                    where are you going to get new valves put into your head for 400 bucks? thats pretty damn cheap i was quoted 1200.
                    some dude in Kissimmiee who knos the guy at the machine shop so ima get it fixed with everything for 400

Comment

just some pics of the car outside so clean

all those black things on the car are love bugs i realized there really attracted to the color white or they really love drop cb's lol

Comment

La creta , that thing is dumped in the front. Becareful you don't leave that lip behind.

How low is it

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
                          La creta , that thing is dumped in the front. Becareful you don't leave that lip behind.

How low is it
                          lol yea bro it hurt when i was taking it out the garage an onto the pavement but i raised it up right after i took the pics i couldnt stand that shit but im thinking it was at 3.2" in the front and the back like a 2.7"

Comment

Originally posted by DoMiNiCaNoCB7 View Post
                            lol yea bro it hurt when i was taking it out the garage an onto the pavement but i raised it up right after i took the pics i couldnt stand that shit but im thinking it was at 3.2" in the front and the back like a 2.7"
                            the back looks alright , but that front looks like you if you didnt raise it , your were going to need a new oil pan lol.

What suspension are you on

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
                              the back looks alright , but that front looks like you if you didnt raise it , your were going to need a new oil pan lol.

What suspension are you on
                              lol word dont want that to happen and im drop on neuspeed adjustable springs

Comment

she is firkcing clean bro
                                VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                                1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                                MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Working...
                                X