TracieS : 1991 Chevrolet S10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TracieS : 1991 Chevrolet S10

So after parting out the cb7 I got a e36 as a daily. I just slammed it and threw some wheels on it then I got a slammed w115 benz just beacause it looked bad ass but it was slow as ball sack and I started missing the go fast part of my life. So I bought a s10 and I let pics fell in the rest .

-Interior-
    STOCK

-Exterior-
    STOCK

-Suspension-
    4/4 drop not installed yet

-motor-
    99 silveerado 5.3
    cam
    headwork
    racing inovations headers

Started getting the 2.8 ready to pull

Interior is rough probally orders some new carpet and put some bucket seats out of a Honda we have in the back of te garage

Mounts showed up today and picked the motor aswell

More parts came today flex plate and torqe converter spacer so I can use my 700r4 and got a corvette to help keep it cool

h3 oil pan and pick up so i dont have to cut the frame

started tearing the motor down may paint the block tomorrow

Last edited by dj_ender; 12-05-2013, 10:42 PM.

STANCE|WORKS

gotta love chevy orange

Got some things done front end off old engine out got the flywheel on and crank extender worked like a charm. Should be going for a test fit tomorrow headers should be here Monday then pulling it back out and cleaning the trans and painting it.

Ok so got the tranny painted got the driver side frame mount on and I could kill the person who didnt make access to the back of the frame mount bolts with out having to take apart all the suspension or cut a hole in the back on of the frame

and me putting in work

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Todays stuff passenger mount on got gauges and a lokar throttle cable

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Look good. Im sure its going to haul ass with that 5.3 in there. Any plans for the outside?
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Looking good. I Love that motor.

My brother in law took me for a ride in one of these
          That was running 11sec. On the 1/4 mile.scary as hell!
          Fastest vehicle I've been in.

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
            Look good. Im sure its going to haul ass with that 5.3 in there. Any plans for the outside?
            Gonna paint it red I think and get some wheels

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Wow that engine looks great. Do smething with that bay. Plasti dip or something.
              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Plastidip probably won't hold to the heat and I'm going to paint it just need to be sure I don't have to cut the frame I hate to paint it then start hacking shit up

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Sweet man, you put in some work dont you!!!???!!!

Was wanting to ask you how the rustoleum has held up on the roller job on your cb7? If you'd rather PM that's fine, just curious. Its been a while hasn't it? Just wondering how its held up.
                  Originally posted by wed3k
                  im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Been busy last couple days motor in still need to bring it back out and mess with the mounts some more. The 4/4 drop kit should be here monday or tuesday

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Started off the day hung over from the work Christmas party waiting on ups to show and then got the goodies. Went and played with the mounts some more think I got the engine were I want it may start istalling the drop kit today.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

truck is lowered just a 4/4 drop and the front has to settle and the back is perfect to still fit some meat back there

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Looking good. What do you mean 4/4 drop? I've never heard that before.
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

4in up front 2in drop spindles with 2in lowering springs making it 4 and 4in blocks in the back

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Sweet sleeper Trace! Lovin it

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                              BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                              Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                              CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Working...
                              X