Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

93SE - All Original

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Perfect.

Comment

still want !!!!!
      For the love of god, STOP putting H.I.D's in stock housings!!! Projectors ONLY!!!

Comment

woahh such good condition. i wish mine was in condition like that

Comment

I'm just now seeing this. I found you via your comment on an article today on The Truth About Cars ("Orphaned Acuras") by Steve Lynch. I'm in Phoenix too and would love to see your SE in person. I'll send you a PM. Very nice!

Comment

That is one clean SE sedan. Brings back memories of my 93 SE coupe that I sold about 8 yrs ago now. I owned it from 95-2007 and kept it as mint as yours.
            Last edited by MarcD; 04-22-2015, 03:49 PM.

Comment

very nice ^
              For the love of god, STOP putting H.I.D's in stock housings!!! Projectors ONLY!!!

Comment

Omg.

I wish I had the money and time to invest in this, I would pay to have it shipped here and would garage it and only take it to meets.

Beautiful cars and thanks for the dedication.

We need more cars like this!

Comment

Wow! I don't even think a fully restored one could look as clean!

And atleast it's a fully loaded SE model, and not a base DX or something!

Beautiful!!

I wish more people cared for their cars the way you do.

Comment

Wow thats amazing im in love

Comment

You could EASILY get 3500 for it with the right marketing and photographs displaying how nice condition that car is.

I recently got 1800 for my 298k mile 1990 EX 5spd that had really horrible condition faded clearcoat peeling cancerous paint, was hit in the rear by a drunk driver in Mesa back in Oct 14', had dents scratches, fender kicked in by a biker in Surprise (popped out). So it had its fair share of battle damage.

All I did was spend a good 30 min taking pictures (about 25) Max limit that Craigslist allowed and took some time writing out a clean legible description detailing everything I replaced, warranties I had on parts etc. basically everything that a person would be interested in buying a used car. I put myself in their perspective and didn't hide anything.

The ad was listed for about a month before I got a hit. Listed at 2500, for the low ballers and got 1800. I paid 700 for it and put in about 2500 total including purchase price over 4 yrs and 50k miles I had it so I felt that was fair.

All you need are pictures, you don't even need a good description, they will speak for themselves.

If you have some R12 leftover, I wouldn't mind topping my system off in my coupe, vs. buying a brand new can which I won't use 75% off and would waste I would think. My 93 SE is still R12, well I put a new compressor in Aug 2013, and I feel it might be a little low on charge. I'm local in Scottsdale. It would be awesome if I could also check our your car in person. My car is in pretty good condition, had it since 2003 when I was 16, minus the faded paint. I didn't have the luxury of a garage and it was my college car so I was parked in the open sun a lot of the time. Still have it even well into my Engineering career. Only really gets driven on weekends now, since I've got a 92 LX Auto DD that I drive from Scottsdale to Wittmann and back everyday.

I worked on another guy's 93 EX Auto Sedan that was a very nice hue of Arcadia green, his only had 45k miles on it and he's owned it since new as well. But had already had a new transmission since the shop he took it to didn't replace the fluid correctly. So that Auto trans probably only had 15k on it. He occasionally contacts me about fixing little things here and there.

Anyways, I wish you good luck in finding another owner that would cherish those vehicles as well as you have over the years.

member's ride thread
                      93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                      99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                      91 Accord SE 176k
                      97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

would not mod that thing it looks primo as it is! welcome aboard!
                        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Absolutely gorgeous SE. Mine is close in mileage at 122,000 miles, but nowhere near that clean. I'm jealous.
                          Originally posted by deevergote.
                          And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

wow! Take that thing to Honda and I'm sure they'll put it in the show room.
                            Cleanest cb7 I've ever seen. Looks like rain hasn't touched it!

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                              wow! Take that thing to Honda and I'm sure they'll put it in the show room.
                              Cleanest cb7 I've ever seen. Looks like rain hasn't touched it!
                              Actually, I contacted Honda and offered to sell it to them and they turned it down... not enough miles they said (too funny).

Not to worry it's been rained on... plenty. But I do wash the wheel wells with a separate wash mitt so it always looks clean.

BTW, speaking of too many miles... just met a new friend who found me here from a comment I put up on TTAC about a week ago. He lives nearby and has a blog called "DriveToFive" and a very fascinating story of his own. The man is a driving machine, he racked up 500K miles on one of his Legends and drove it across a red carpet event at Acura HQ up in Torrance, CA a few years back when the car exactly hit a 1/2 million miles!

For his efforts Acura surprised him with a brand new 2013 ILX (6-speed)!!!
                              In addition to the ILX he collectively owns the 1994 Legend LS (6-spd) coupe (the one with over 500K miles), a 1994 Legend GS (6-spd) sedan (kind of rare) and a 92 NSX... each with more miles than I'll ever see in my lifetime!

If you're interested you can check out his blog:
                              https://drivetofive.wordpress.com/

BTW, here is our first get together this past week which will be memorable for me... he loved driving the 93SE but when I threw him the keys to my TSX he never made it out of the driveway. He accidentally cut the corner a hair too close and caught the right rear tire on the sharp brick corner of my front yard border (ouch) and ripped a hole in the sidewall. LOL, guess I needed new tires anyway...

https://drivetofive.wordpress.com/20...ed-honda-fans/
                              My Collection:
                              93SE Sedan (Cashmere Metallic)
                              00EXV6 Sedan (Naples Gold)
                              04TSX 6-Spd Navi (Premium White Pearl)

Comment

Wtf...now i have seen some clean CB but this took it to a whole new level....
                                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                                ....................My New Baby
                                SOLD TO
                                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                                X