ktaylor660 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ktaylor660 : 1992 Accord LX

I got my CB7 at the end of April 2013. I bought it from a couple that had parked it, due to a transmission issue. I worked on it for a couple weeks and finally caved and bought a used transmission. It did great on a road trip to the beach, but I had a failing master cylinder causing brake problems. I got that changed out and now it's time to customize it to my liking.

This is right after I got it home.

I went to my local Honda JY to buy a hood and bumper. I left with a new primered hood and a 93 bumper.

I have recently started collecting parts for my customization. So far the list is looking like this...

Suspension
    Function & Form Autolife Type 1 Coilovers
    F & R Strut Bars
    5 Lug Swap (6th Gen front knuckles and rear drums)

Rollers
    17X8 Acura TL wheels 04-06 Style
    215/45R17 Nitto Motivo Tires

Exterior
    CD5 front and rear lips
    M3 side skirts
    Black Widow Rear Wing
    1-piece Black Housing Headlights
    Black Housing Bumper Lights
    Tinted Taillights

Paint
    Solid Black Everything
    Last edited by ktaylor660; 06-08-2013, 01:06 AM.

Not a bad start . Keep up the positive progress and post more pics of your progress.

Comment

Got my TL wheels primered today. Gonna start sanding on the side skirts, and lips tomorrow. I also received my F&R upper control arms, and rear drums today. Here's some pics of the wheels. I primered them with a filler primer, then went back over with a sandable primer until I get the tires mounted.

Comment

So this weekend I went to work. I got the 5-lug conversion finished, the coilovers on, wheels plasti-dipped,and a complete brake job. I still need to fix the toe, but that's not too bad of a job. Next will be painting the side skirts, lips, and wing then installation time. Sorry for the bad pics, but they are from my phone.

Comment

Nice job with the 5 lug swap

CBs with TL wheels

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

good stuff with that 5 bolt conversation and looks sick black on black
            My signature works perfectly fine.

Comment

Originally posted by 93SM4_CB7 View Post
              Nice job with the 5 lug swap

CBs with TL wheels
              ;]
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by 93sm4_cb7 View Post
                nice Job With The 5 Lug Swap

Cbs With Tl Wheels
                +1
                FRIENDS
                DONT LET
                FRIENDS
                ROLL ON
                ROTA'S

Comment

I got my M3 side skirts, Type R lip, and black housing projectors installed. I also put some mesh in my bumper, painted bumper, lip, and mesh with Plastidip, and tinted my front turn signals using transparent black model paint. I still need to get the middle of the bumper pulled up for it to look 100% right. The braces in the bumper were torn and broken when I got it.

Comment

Working...
                  X