• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vex : 1993 Accord LX

Pictures coming soon...

My Old 90 Sedan / Before wreck.

Price Paid : $500
    Flaws : Dragging Starter, Battery on it's way out. Dings here and there, just needs a lot of TLC.

Some of you may remember me, maybe not. I used to own a maroon/dark purple-ish 90 sedan two years ago. I wrecked it and have been out of the CB7 game ever since. I've not forgotten about the family and am now back with a new ride.

Engine
    - F22A1
    - 240K on Body / 110K on Block, Rebuilt Head

Drivetrain
    - F22 5 Speed Manual Transmission

Suspension Setup
    - OEM Dead Shocks
    - OEM Springs

Wheels / Tires
    - OEM Donuts w/ Honda HubCaps

Interior
    - Sony Deck

Exterior
    - Stock

Future Plans
    - Keep'er clean, simply clean.

93 White LX Sold.
    Last edited by Vex; 10-02-2012, 09:02 AM.

Welcome back. Nice start and its never too late to make a come back.

Comment

Welcome back. Get some pics up.
      2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
      2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
      CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
      GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Welcome back man. i like that sedan u had, sry to here about it being wreaked.
        Accord SE

93se
        Members Ride
        Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
        Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

That was a nice colour on the sedan. Factory, or is that some sort of custom brown or something? Looks sexy as hell from the rear.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
            That was a nice colour on the sedan. Factory, or is that some sort of custom brown or something? Looks sexy as hell from the rear.
            The paint code is R-74P Mulberry Red Pearl. It truly is a great color; very rare.

Its great to see you back, Vex!
            Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
            2005 Acura TSX 6MT
            2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Dat ass. Sooooo minty! There's a CB in my area with that color, its so pretty!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Scored me some mudflaps today at the yard. Got a cigarrete lighter unit to replace the dead one in my car as well. Total came to $14 and some cents.

That was actually OEM paint. Reason for it being so mint was because I was the second owner. An old lady decided to sell it after she bought a new car. I remember seeing pages of maintenance done by honda. She was a beauty.

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                Dat ass. Sooooo minty! There's a CB in my area with that color, its so pretty!
                I liked the color very much as well. Most cb's around the forum aren't in that color and I think the color itself is unique because it's not seen on my cars too. I miss her damn much man, the LX I have now needs tons of work.
                Last edited by Vex; 09-23-2012, 10:35 PM.

Comment

nice score, glad you to see you back in the game, post sume pic's up of that cb

Comment

New one looks identical to my neighbour's EX, with the exception of the spoiler.

Comment

Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
                      nice score, glad you to see you back in the game, post sume pic's up of that cb
                      The white sedan on the first post is the one I currently own

New one looks identical to my neighbour's EX, with the exception of the spoiler.
                      I am thinking about parting the spoiler, I don't like it much.

Comment

Working...
                      X