Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

better mpg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
    SOW3R. cool man cool. i dig your attitude bro. if it dont work i take you word for it bro. WHITE FLAG. you win.
    Its all good man, I was trying to help too
    and sorry if I got all bitchy, it happens to me sometimes

JENNA 91 LX

RIP 12-11-09 - 12/06/10
    JANE 99 Infiniti i30
    2-9-11 - current
    "Life is simple, you make choices and you don't look back."

Comment

back atch dude ,view my profile and peep the pics. guess we both just trying to help..

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

like i said i made my own. and btw have you heard of the chevy vortex 4.3 motor ? it comes with a simular design..vortex means to spin. but thats cool man. just trying to help. tired of bitching about it.try it dont ,try it. fine with me..
        Its called the Chevy 4.3 VORTEC. I should know, I own one. The reason they tryied to match vorteX with vorteC is because of the way the air travels before it enters the engine. Kind of a twisty vorteX path. But no, wrong again man, sorry :P

Comment

Originally posted by Ernestox6 View Post
          Its called the Chevy 4.3 VORTEC. I should know, I own one. The reason they tryied to match vorteX with vorteC is because of the way the air travels before it enters the engine. Kind of a twisty vorteX path. But no, wrong again man, sorry :P
          yea thats what i said. kind of a twisty path you say.no shit pimp.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ernestox6 View Post
            Dude, it doesn't work. If a simple thing like that could improve gas and acceleration, don't you think manufacturers would have started using them by now? I have tried it once, installed it next to my intake filter. Next day I raced this guy on the freeway, and when i got home, the spiral thing was almost into my throttle body. Dangerous. Don't do it man.

Also, what oil did you put into your car? Synthetic, or conventional? did you use 10w-30 or 5w30?
            synthetic and used 5w30

Comment

yea thats what i said. kind of a twisty path you say.no shit pimp.
              Jeez sor-ry. Twisting intake piping has nothing to do with the tornado thing though. Chevy tries to make the air enter the engine a seamless as possible to get max benefits. Tornado thing aims to completely spin the air around and expect it to stay spun after it has to make a sharp turn though the runners...

Comment

Originally posted by blazedealh91 View Post
                synthetic and used 5w30
                Good choice man

Comment

Working...
                X