My first H22 kills.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first H22 kills.....

1. 2002 Focus, friend of mine sayin he could keep up wit me before i got the engine raced from the light. I was thinking he would get me off the line with his 130 hp hatch but I got a good launch and we were head to head till i hit vtec at 5000 rpm and he chirped and I was just pullin away from there.
    2. 1995 Civic hatch wit jdm zc dohc, Got to a light and i say say lets go( a friend of mine that i havent seen in 4 months). Well we both launched and he got a half a car lenghth ahead then chirped while at the same time i hit vtec and pulled away giving him no chance. Hes like i saw your shit spin into 2nd and the face he gave me was like WTF? lol
    3. ??? GTI that wasnt that old wit a really nice kit and rims and a sweet exhaust. I was cruisine during a late friday really bord and I see these bright ass fuckin HIDS in my rear view mirror. Im like sweet! We get into the city witch theres like 5 lights and im thinkin its gona happen. BUT a fricken cop pulls up on us. I kept my eye on the pig and he pulls onto the highway 2nd light in, YES.
    we get to the last light which was a curve into a bridge goin upward and im starin at the dudes ride. Silver sweeet gti asian dude. So we catch the red light and start off normal, i give it alittle gas and he heres the intake and downshifts, my hearts starts pumpin and i down shift and my shitomatic dropps to 4000 rpm and hes pullin on me very little. I remember goin up 4200 4500 5000 finally! and vtec roars and i just pull like i had turbo on this dude! Dude quit after the middle of 2nd gear as i had my flashers on ontop of the bridge
    4. Cant wait!
    Last edited by 4thGen4dr; 08-15-2004, 10:52 PM.

We need some reaction pics of ppls faces when they get sleeper'd. Thatd be cool. Nice kills

Comment

Originally posted by yofmatt
      We need some reaction pics of ppls faces when they get sleeper'd. Thatd be cool. Nice kills
      definitely...
      stories like this tempt me, but i dont see an h22 in my future

Comment

If you dont have a h22 get one youd be amazed.

Comment

I VWANT VWONE I VWANT VWONE!
          OS^e
          1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Dude u guys gotta get one. the other nite I drove next to this hookedup civic on the parkway and i just down shifted and flew right past them as my vtec kicked in and I KNOW they heard my v tec cross over cuz they followed me for a blocks flashin their head lights at me tryn to get me to pull over or somthin. So i turn into a neighborhood cuz i wasnt tryn to go to my house and they jus pull over to the side still flashin there high beams. I aint fuckin pullin over and iam sure they knew what i had. So i jus dipped out especially because everyone is gettin there cars stolen in my town.

Comment

Dont ever tell them what u got under the hood. Next thing you know theyll try to be your friend ask where you live and try to jack your shit. Death to thieves

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                Dont ever tell them what u got under the hood. Next thing you know theyll try to be your friend ask where you live and try to jack your shit. Death to thieves
                Death to thieves indeed. My STOCK cb got jacked at school. 4 hours later it got stripped.

Comment

Did you ever get the kids back, i remember beofre you said you knew who it was and was gonna get them back.

Comment

I've had so many kills with my H22. As my car sits right now, people laugh at it because it's all sanded down with my body kit off and everything.. but I kill people.

I love it, minus the fact my fucking alternator belt squeaks like holy hell when I start the car EVERYTIME.
                    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

did u have to down shift because of your accord tcu?

I wish i could find a prelude tcu to shift at 7200rpm. not having to down shift manually on a automatic.

Comment

Re: did u have to down shift because of your accord tcu?

Originally posted by meyerracer
                        I wish i could find a prelude tcu to shift at 7200rpm. not having to down shift manually on a automatic.
                        Nah, i just gun it. I think cb7deathride had one for sale in the classifides. My car only redlines at 6500 and still whoopin ass. I only downshift to D3 tho.

Comment

My H22 auto battles....

I'm getting tired of my auto h22 and I need to do a manual conversion so I can pass smog when it comes around again...... but I'm surprised of what a auto H22 is capable of!

A couple of my H22 auto kills

1) Civic Si (This guy swears I was squeezing!!)
                          2) 2004 Si (Car was right behind me at a light, he tried his hardest to pass me up but I kept a 3car gap between us
                          3) Rsx base with a Type-R wing (*yawn*)
                          4) Acura TL (TL jumped 3cars ahead, I easily caught up and passed)

5) Acura Legend Coupe (??? year b4 they stopped producing them) Annoying guy talking $hit....I shut him up
                          6) Mitsubishi Eclipse V6 Barely (almost even)
                          7) Ford Probe GT Pepboys Tanabe style oval tipped exhaust (was he kidding?)
                          8) Ford Shadow Turbo (I didn't know what he tried to prove...but he cut me off...so at the next light I was like what??? I had vtec ready on D1...he didnt' do anything...then without warning he smashed....so I vteced it and left him about 8cars. The next light he made a U-turn and peeled out. Loser

9) Integra GSR 4dr from a roll doing 50mph dropped to D2
                          10) Nissan Maxima on I-80 doing 80 dropped to D3, embarassed the hell out of him with his chick. 120 mph I was gone!!!
                          11) Neon R/T (sigh.... a guy that works somewhere on the Air Force base where I work decided to pick on me again thinking I had my old F22a6.....boy was he surprised!!!

My personal favorites
                          12) 2000 Prelude auto (Got him by 1 1/2 cars) He didn't even want to race again at the next light and exited!

My funny kills

1) Lexus RX300
                          A guy with big bling bling spinners tried to cut me off to get out of the slow big rigs lane...... I decided to be a ass and v-tec'ed it and closed the gap. That pissed him off and I found him sniffing my ass....so I D2'ed it and left his ass.

2) Mustang 4.6 GT APC 1000spoke rim edition
                          Some guys wanted to show me that domestics can have lexus style lights too......so he whomped on his flows as he passed me.....so I vteced it.......then gave him the "European Royalty wave" as I passed by"

3) Toyota Solara 2004
                          I was late to work so I was speeding and I noticed a new solara zipping in and out of traffic. It was some cocky GI and his wife in a brand new solara with it's dealership plates still on. I guess he thought he thought my car was shit so at the light he didn't mash. I was ready and hit vtec all the way through and went up to 120. The whole time he was a full car length behind me. At the next light we lined up again. I looked over and his wife looked like she was scolding him or something and he looked over with a angry smirk. Just so happens a car across the stoplight was yielding and merging into his lane.... I waited for him to mash it this time on green...but he didn't. I accelerated normally still getting ready to drop it...but then without warning he mashed it and cut into my lane to get out of the yielding cars way. I bet he was mad that he paid probably over 35-40k for a brand new car and still couldn't outrun my jdm h22a =) + he was dumb for overworking a car that's not even broken in yet.

My Losses

1) Galant GTZ: I raced two of these things from a roll. One manual, one auto? Their topend seems to be more refined....or my middle section (still accord) is really chocking my car. They would pull on me...but then I would always catch up and try to pass. The manual guy got me by one car and I started to catch up but had to dodge traffic too....so switching lanes so I can try to pass him didn't quite work out. The auto galant I bet I could've probably have beaten if he didn't decide to exit.

2) Lancer OZ edition Turbo (Damn I wish I had a manual!! Guys were cool about it. I asked to race at the light because I wanted to see how well the motor does with a turbo. My old F22a6 was a decent match against a regular OZ lancer. He beat me by 2cars. At the time I wish I had my VAFC. Everytime I shifted I fell out of v-tec, his car would pull a little away. I hope to see him on the road again. Since I have my VAFC, I set it so I can't fall out. I pull even harder and it feels alot faster now.

3) Mustang GT 2001? 5.0 manual Merging on the freeway I kept up on him until about 90mph then torque came into play...... left my ass about 6-7cars.

4) RSX Type-S freeway roll
                          I surprised him for a little bit.....but those new technology K20's are no joke. after going 95.....4speed auto just doesn't quite cut it compared to a 6speed.

5) Blk Integra Type-R with jdm front end conversion
                          I swear I hate Type-R drivers.....well some of them. They swear they are on the top of the Honda line and try to flex on any fixed honda out there.....but anyways. It was fun.... I bet he didn't expect my car to be a hybrid because I heard his car drop a note maybe to do a 4th gear pass like I was nothing....but I hit vtec and probably startled him.... He dropped it even lower to try to make up for it. Still the 4 speed auto doesn't match a manual box.
                          The next light he gave me a thumbs up....so I guess he wasn't too cocky.

6) Dodge Neon SRT-4
                          My friend gave me a two car head start. I lost by 3cars in the end going 100 on backroads.

7) Toyota Supra Turbo auto
                          I'm not sure exactly what year, but I know it's the model b4 the "Fast n' Furious" movie car. One of my friends I haven't seen in a loooong time from school picked up this supra for $1000! On the way home hanging out from starbucks,from a 50mph roll.... he walked on my ass. I want to see how well I do from a stop.....
                          I need a custom turbo manifold built....
                          707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
                          "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                          '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Wow dude!, thats a impressive kills list. I hate it when people say having a auto h22 is a waste of money, it maybe not as fun to drive but that doesnt mean its slow.
                            My kills to add
                            4. 240sx- killed him by like 5 cars
                            5. old celica - beat him after giving him a 2 car head start
                            6. 5.0 mustang- beat him 50-90mph
                            7. 2000 gti- left it in 1st and waited, he made his move i hit vtec and was gone by 2 cars.

Comment

Nice kills dude i see some type r drivers most of em are fake. I love gettin on the si's. Ive been acused of juicing plenty of times.

Comment

Working...
                              X