Does anybody have the speed channel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody have the speed channel?

I recently got this channel, and I've been watching it off and on and it's pretty cool. They have this show called "tuner transformation" where they take somebody's car and put like 10g's into engine, drivetrain, and exterior. I haven't finished the show, but it dosen't seem like they are going to rice this thing out. Sorta seems like pimp my ride, without thte rice.
    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Damn, we have had the speed channel for years now in texas. It used to be called speedvision if I remember correctly. But yes, I love speed channel and for some reason I watch dave despain at nights on his radio/tv broadcast. Cant forget trackside every friday I think with my favorite driver D.W.

Comment

been watching that channel forever, when nascar isnt on there is usually somethings that i enjoy to check out.

^sold

Comment

yea i watch that shit on speed channel its not bad. i like watchign rides or overhallin on tlc it comes on tuesday nights shit is awsome its more about hot rods and shit but still its a very cool show.
        cb7 sold
        2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
        95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

yeah same here.....that show is cool and so is overhaulin!!
          " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

I love to watch wrc rallies.

Comment

Originally posted by Sho Nuff
              I love to watch wrc rallies.
              Hell yeah! Love watchin the rallies. They have f1 on there and I watch it all the time now.

And speaking of "tuner transformation" i just saw that tonight. They made a srt4 push like 370hp What happened to the days when you could make fun of neons?
              Under Construction

Coupes weren't mean to be sleepers

H22power.com

Comment

Originally posted by Liljord05
                Hell yeah! Love watchin the rallies. They have f1 on there and I watch it all the time now.

And speaking of "tuner transformation" i just saw that tonight. They made a srt4 push like 370hp What happened to the days when you could make fun of neons?
                370 thats it ,lol, we got one around here in FL pushing 500+....

^sold

Comment

Originally posted by Liljord05

That was the same episode I watched.
                  Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                  The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

that show was bs. he's goin to upgrade the turbo for a srt saying "friends don't let friends drive stock" when all they did to the GTI was i/e and made him run richer and higher boost on the stock turbo. the only reason mr. ricer didn't rice out the neon was cause the owner wanted a sleeper.
                    Diebel S.

Comment

Working...
                    X