tfatf3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tfatf3

i know ive been gone a while, well heres the story, i have my accord at bout 80 mph on this highway when i hear a snap and my engine cuts out, my timing belt went. needless to say its history but its okay becasue now i have a 97 GSR. anyway heres why ive come back to let u know bout a new movie commin out in summer of 05 starring vin deisel or should i say dominic toretto. the fast and the furious 3 set in japan, how ever paul walker wont be in it. heres the link

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,13666,00.html
    R I P
    91lx
    gone, but not forgotten

www.team-integra.net
    www.clubintegra.net

just some imput back on what u guys think
    R I P
    91lx
    gone, but not forgotten

www.team-integra.net
    www.clubintegra.net

Comment

the fast and the furious series sucks.

Comment

Ah...FnF 3: Torretto goes to Japan. I'll see it just for the entertainment purposes of tearing the cars apart.

I just find it funny...Part one kinda brought out/killed the street racing scene...part two kinda exposed/killed the show car/bling scene...part three...isn't it about time they killed JDM?

Comment

I hope Vin get's a judo-chop to the back of the head.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
            Ah...FnF 3: Torretto goes to Japan. I'll see it just for the entertainment purposes of tearing the cars apart.

I just find it funny...Part one kinda brought out/killed the street racing scene...part two kinda exposed/killed the show car/bling scene...part three...isn't it about time they killed JDM?
            I remember back when NOBODY (except for die hard import guys and Gran Turismo Fans) knew what a Skyline was. Man, this sucks. Give it a year and ill be labeled as a ricer with all my JDM stuff.

Comment

lol ice cube is now going to do xxx2 lol wtf, this will be funny.

You wanna know whats worse though, get this... drifting, they gonna be drifting , and its computer animated.

Comment

oh boy, now ricers will "drift" on public roads and think they're the shit.
                Diebel S.

Comment

Originally posted by drag-n-race
                  so true. I wonder if this new F&F thing will make all the JDM stuff more desiarable, or if they will still used riced out rides in the movie. My guess is that they use riced out rides again
                  Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                  The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

if so.. then JDM part will be cheaper for us...

so when it all passes and everyone sells/brakes there shit well still have all ours..
                    86 nissan 200sx turbo

Comment

Originally posted by RollingStock
                      if so.. then JDM part will be cheaper for us...

so when it all passes and everyone sells/brakes there shit well still have all ours..
                      In theory, that would work. That could be a long time until everyone sells/breaks their shit
                      The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Originally posted by drag-n-race
                        tru, very very tru...lol.....ahh it'l be all false information as the last 2 have been, i'll probly see it, to gets some laughs or something like i did with the last 2...but man this will rice out the drift scene, you know damn well, in japan its all sideways, so yeah it'll probly be a rice fest drift thing, then everyone will try to get into it with thier FWD cars.

geez, WHY!!!!

^sold

Comment

Originally posted by lowoctane
                          tru, very very tru...lol.....ahh it'l be all false information as the last 2 have been, i'll probly see it, to gets some laughs or something like i did with the last 2...but man this will rice out the drift scene, you know damn well, in japan its all sideways, so yeah it'll probly be a rice fest drift thing, then everyone will try to get into it with thier FWD cars.

geez, WHY!!!!
                          hahahahahaha Never thought of that. I can't wait to see the outcome of all this
                          The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

See the thing is FF Series is waaay to over played.

1st one was good

2nd one just ruined everything

3rd you would've thought they learned their lesson
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb7
                              so true. I wonder if this new F&F thing will make all the JDM stuff more desiarable, or if they will still used riced out rides in the movie. My guess is that they use riced out rides again
                              I HIGHLY doubt they will take the JDM route... they have a specific audience to attent to and "JDM" stock looking cars are not going to interest them.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Working...
                              X