97Lude : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks!

here are a few i forgot to post in here from a few months back. I have to shoot some more sometime before winter hits :-(

Last edited by 97Lude; 11-09-2005, 12:42 PM.

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

Comment

I know you posted that your grill was made by CPMike but is it just a modded '90-'91 grill?

You car is bad man... I really like it!

Comment

i love your lude and accord... both are so clean...

what rims are those on the prelude? i like those.... i wish i had a 5 lug conversion so i could put those on

edit: they look like racing hart c2's to me....

Comment

thanks guys.
          Yep the grill is made by mike
          the rims are C2's indeed

www.maketradefair.com

Comment

cars looking tight mang..i like the 1st one especially...where are you from?..canada?...you live on a farm or something?? i wish i did ! ..hehe..well nice pics mang! your rear passenger side tire tho looks like its distorted. .. or is that negative camber on the rear?...well overall the car is unique..and looks very good mang and clean....tell me where you got your hids from! hotness. .. .again..thanks for teh chops!!haha..
            Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 11-09-2005, 12:37 AM.

Comment

thanks man. I took those shots in my hometown of Lancaster Country, PA
              I did the HID's with a friend of mine.

www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Lookin sweet as ever i did a similar shoot with my mate with his lude lookin good bro

Comment

really nice.. i like it.

Comment

WOW!!!!!!! your car is very nice i like it alot, the Fogs look real good did u paint them like that? BUMP for a HOT car

Comment

FINALLY lol 2 years in the making The doors and leather are from a 1991 Accord SE. Black leather was only made one year and is uber rare (hence it took 2 years just to find it peice by peice)
                      My whole interior but the dash was tan factory, now its black head to toe, i don't think i've ever seen that done before(correct me if im wrong)
                      The doors were mint, the front seats were in fair condition, and the back sitting part is decent, but the backrest part is mint. Only thing i need now are black seatbelts, i have the black SE buckle belts in the back seat.
                      Pictures suck, but it started snowing today after it got done.

2 pictures for good measure lol

www.maketradefair.com

Comment

congrats. looks good. persistence was definitely the key!

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

God Damnn..ur is the most bautiful cb ever!

MY 1n2 CB7

Comment

even the headliner is black?! sweetness. i did the same thing when i wired up my power folding mirrors; ran the wires ACROSS the gap and not through the wire loom hehe. good job!
                            1cor10:31
                            - 92 LX coupe
                            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

nice man that leather loks nice in your cb7
                              GOT REBEL?

"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer."

Comment

suspension

I like your cars stance. I feel Honda should have used that wheel gap from the factory.
                                It really is a labor of love making a neglected CB7 with "normal wear and tear" into something worth being proud of.

Comment

Working...
                                X