Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Street Racers DVD (As Seen On TV)

Anyone seend those DVDs?

I have, its alright. They could of done a better job taping street racing. Mainly consist of quick start ups and motorcyle stunts and CRASHES

The girls in the show are phucking UG GA LEE!!

Well I made extra copies for my self.

If anyone wants to buy, email or AIM me.

Retails at $20 plus $7 S/h- I will give it up for $20 SHIPPED!!

thanks.
    Last edited by ERACER; 04-03-2004, 02:49 AM.
    I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something at some point, but I can't accept not trying". MJ23

Time and Money BOTH is why I do what I do

i saw it.....i rented it on time warner in demand........it sucked.... that guy wit the yellow 5th gen was a fuckin moron kinda reminded me of farva from super troopers. not worth 20 bux sorry bro
    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

I saw that on TV...it just didn't seem worth it to buy honestly...i thought about all the useless CB7 parts i could buy instead lol

Its funny...with movies like that...you can tell just by what's on the cover what the movie is about...if you want to see a street racing vid...never get one with a girl on the cover lol...because then its gonna be all about the girls...my friend learned that the hard way...I've had good luck with the teckademics

Comment

You greedy bastard, $20 for a burned dvd?

Comment

yeah I saw it on tv it wasn't really good. Should have put more street racing

Comment

This must be one of the ones with naked girls playing with garden hoses after every 3 races, I cant stand that for some reason. Teckademics is hot though.

Comment

yea i bought them, there not that good. all the tecademics videos blow them out of the water
              cb7 sold
              2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
              95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Yo Verb

No dude , i am not selling the burned one, thats the one I'm keeping. I am selling the original ones. OK, how about $15 shpped? Anyone.
                I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something at some point, but I can't accept not trying". MJ23

Time and Money BOTH is why I do what I do

Comment

why waste money buying that DVD when you can go out and buy a teckademics DVD.
                  Diebel S.

Comment

most of the "street racing" vids are footage from south florida, why pay for it when i see it daily.

^sold

Comment

bleh i downloaded it, and it sucked... was some racing but mostly consists of the cameraman trying to get ugly ass chicks to strip.. oh and dont forget the bikes in the movie... and why they have so many bikes in the street racing video, when they make a separate movie with just bikes is beyond me...
                      2007 Subaru WRX Limited - Stage 2

Comment

why even buy street racing dvd's. they're litterally the same races. its like one company makes a dvd and other company just copy to another disc but add different extras or something.
                        Diebel S.

Comment

Working...
                        X