X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

civic spanks a skyline gtr over and over agian

wow sweet!

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
    bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

holly fuck...thats sick. beast of a car. dont doubt them fuckers.
    [deevergote]" It's not the car that makes the ricer... it's the ricer that ruins the car!"

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordcoupe93
      holly fuck...thats sick. beast of a car. dont doubt them fuckers.
      thats what i thout i was like no way holy shit

Dynamic racing

Comment

i have seen some civics do sick things if there built right. and that thing was def built right, the kids in the skyline were so pissed lol. nice find
        [deevergote]" It's not the car that makes the ricer... it's the ricer that ruins the car!"

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordcoupe93
          i have seen some civics do sick things if there built right. and that thing was def built right, the kids in the skyline were so pissed lol. nice find

Thats so cool those guys were like we spent all that money on this when we could have gotten a civic damn lol

Dynamic racing

Comment

I saw this on another board, Thats one amazing civic

Comment

I liked the Carrera GT vs Mustang Cobra vid on the autobahn. That one was sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by micksf22accord

"NOOOOOO!! MONICA!!!!!"

i bet those guys in the skyline were crying on their way home after being destroyed... but damn... that civic was fast

Comment

I wonder what the specfications are...wow I have a new found respect for the Civic.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                    I wonder what the specfications are...wow I have a new found respect for the Civic.

haha me too

Dynamic racing

Comment

I think everyone that saw that vid have a new found respect for HONDAs in general but that civic is fucking BEAST!!!
                      1993 Accord LX - Sold
                      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Meh that's like a million dollar Civic. I love EF's though...LOL if it's a super-turbo D16...

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i showed my friend the video. he think's somethings fishy about it. he kept giving excuses. at first he was like, that's not a skyline. then he saw the tails and thought about it. by the end of the movie, he was like, it could have been an old sentra with a conversion. i just turned my comp off and walked away. this is the same friend that didn't believe mrx beat the s2000 in the video. he gave bs about how the s2000 must not have been trying. i told him to give me a year and i'll show him what our cb's are all about

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

you can tell in the vid the skyline was not giving it its all.. The way the front end of the nissan dropped when the civic driver got on it showed it all. He just got on it to get the civic to go and then let off to make the civic driver look like a dip shit.

Don't get me wrong I like civics and all but not even possible. Sorry
                            "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
                            sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
                            Did work for: jhoff_cb7
                            Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

ALSO..... If oyu watch close the civic is the ONLY one pulling away from traffic while the skyline is staying with the traffic. NOT all them cars are racing the civic LOL. They werejust teasing him to make him look DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!
                              "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
                              sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
                              Did work for: jhoff_cb7
                              Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

Working...
                              X